What was your first LVL 100?

Don't remember. Traded my first 5 level 100s (decent IVs)for a lucky egg back when lucky eggs were currency.

I remember rushing a mence to 100 because thenubmike used to spam eq or something with his level 100 mence and wreck my team.

4 hours ago, Bishav said:

Don't remember. Traded my first 5 level 100s (decent IVs)for a lucky egg back when lucky eggs were currency.

I remember rushing a mence to 100 because thenubmike used to spam eq or something with his level 100 mence and wreck my team.

Who ever came up with the concept of having lucky eggs as currency is one of the best Pokemmo scammers of all time... Literally near useless item.

12 minutes ago, Desu said:

Money is the most useless item. Zero tangible effects, and getting rid of it is the best 'use' of it.

I love you and all, but I have to disagree with you here. Money, in the game's perspective, is not an item. It is separated as currency and cannot be attached on a Pokémon.

In my opinion, the most useless item would be the master ball. My masterballs just gives me anguish whenever I open my inventory. I should just throw them at some magikarps like some people and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

I love you and all, but I have to disagree with you here. Money, in the game's perspective, is not an item. It is separated as currency and cannot be attached on a Pokémon.

In my opinion, the most useless item would be the master ball. My masterballs just gives me anguish whenever I open my inventory. I should just throw them at some magikarps like some people and be done with it.

I was mistaken, Moetal is the most useless item.