¤.¸¸.·Finally back home·.¸¸.¤

Kassondra

Finally back to Pokemmo after a long healing process.

⋆I'd put everything down and ran away from my problems about a year and a half ago, unfortunately getting hurt in the process. Went off to college, got a job and "grew up"...but i'm back!
⋆I've noticed that there have been a lot of changes to Pokemmo, for the better of course. I can't help to feel sad about the friends that haven't been online in years. Hopefully Pokemmo's population will flourish again.

Edited by Kassondra
For some reason I'm stupid with coding and goofed. Enjoy the empty box.
28 minutes ago, Kassondra said:

Finally back to Pokemmo after a long healing process.

⋆I'd put everything down and ran away from my problems about a year and a half ago, unfortunately getting hurt in the process. Went off to college, got a job and "grew up"...but i'm back!
⋆I've noticed that there have been a lot of changes to Pokemmo, for the better of course. I can't help to feel sad about the friends that haven't been online in years. Hopefully Pokemmo's population will flourish again.

That sounds tough... If I were you, I would not seek the internet to cure your problems. People can be quite aggressive here and they can make you feel terrible about yourself. If I were you, I would advise for you to seek a counselor. Hopefully, your problems can be addressed and solved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you came on PokeMMO to have fun, then welcome to PokeMMO! I hope you enjoy your stay!

People know me as a YouTuber, so I am going to advertise my 3 channels for your enjoyment...

1. Want your latest scoop on PokeMMO? Come visit the Roy Rogers News channel!

2. Need some assistance with some in game functionality? Watch some videos from my Roy Rogers Tutorial channel!

3. Want to watch a Walkthrough of the game and find hidden items at the same time? Look no further... the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel is coming to the rescue!!!