How many people play pokemmo?

Thanks for the reply, is that based off anything though?  As someone who has owned forums in the past and has a vague idea of ghost to post ratios... I would think it is more like ~10,000 unique players in the last month... im talking noobs, kids who haven't even finished storyline etc...

12 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Thanks for the reply, is that based off anything though?  As someone who has owned forums in the past and has a vague idea of ghost to post ratios... I would think it is more like ~10,000 unique players in the last month... im talking noobs, kids who haven't even finished storyline etc...

Im mainly basing it around the general amount of people you see online during holiday events.  Like 1000 online at once max.  As for non-hardcore players im sure it would be like 10,000 "casuals".

Edited by Xatu

Judging that some officials can pull in 100+ players in seconds, and the fact that the casuals doing storyline is probably 90% of the player base... I'd say there's a lot more than you'd think.

Granted, officials are held usually at peak times, but I'd still say there's at least 1k-4k ish players on at a time(depending on the time of the day).

As for unique players per month... There surely must be 20k+.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Judging that some officials can pull in 100+ players in seconds, and the fact that the casuals doing storyline is probably 90% of the player base... I'd say there's a lot more than you'd think.

Granted, officials are held usually at peak times, but I'd still say there's at least 1k-4k ish players on at a time(depending on the time of the day).

As for unique players per month... There surely must be 20k+.

yeah this is a good point... I cannot even get into ou officials anymore.... 90 people within like... 10 miliseconds.