Few questions

Ragnarook

ok hi everyone I played this game for few weeks now, have few questions I couldnt get answer for in game.

Where to see legendary Pokemon to put them into "seen" pokedex? some people have legendaries not avalaible in game yet.

Second question is where to buy that glass pidgeot thing for secret base you get when you win contests? I did everything, but pictures in that museum are not showing up. Ive seen few picture of it, and the only person that replied to me how to get it was mexican or something so he could not speak.

Thanks

Just now, Ragnarook said:

Where to see legendary Pokemon to put them into "seen" pokedex? some people have legendaries not avalaible in game yet.

Mewtwo and Rayquaza are both wild, while non implemented legends can be seen in battle frontier, some are in elite 4 too.

1 minute ago, Ragnarook said:

Second question is where to buy that glass pidgeot thing for secret base you get when you win contests?

Probably isn't implemented.

3 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Mewtwo and Rayquaza are both wild, while non implemented legends can be seen in battle frontier, some are in elite 4 too.

Probably isn't implemented.

Thanks for replying this fast.

Do you maybe know the list of which legendaries those are?

Ive seen a picture of it on facebook or something, Ill try to look for it.

Edit: Found the picture 32ea6dc7bc1fbdaf8b1413aeb97fe919.jpg

Edited by Ragnarook
4 minutes ago, Ragnarook said:

Where to see legendary Pokemon to put them into "seen" pokedex?

I've heard some can be found within the Battle Frontier with opponent teams, but they cannot be captured.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarook said:

some people have legendaries not avalaible in game yet.

Which are you referring to? Mewtwo and Rayquaza exist as a PvP event in which players compete to maintain control of them. However, there is only one on the server at any given time. Once you log out they will return to the wild.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarook said:

I did everything, but pictures in that museum are not showing up. Ive seen few picture of it

I don't think the pictures in the museum actually work. I'm not entirely sure. I've not heard that they have though.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

I've seen bird trio, three regis, entei and suicune, latios and latias. Articuno and Registeel and found in kanto and hoenn e4, respectively. 

ok thanks a lot

2 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

I've heard some can be found within the Battle Frontier with opponent teams, but they cannot be captured.

Which are you referring to? Mewtwo and Rayquaza exist as a PvP event in which players compete to maintain control of them. However, there is only one on the server at any given time. Once you log out they will return to the wild.

I don't think the pictures in the museum actually work. I'm not entirely sure. I've not heard that they have though.

i was referring to pokemon in battle frontier, @notmudkip0 cleared that thing up

anyways updated my previous post with screenshot of that glass pidgeot thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Zehkar locked this topic