"Error attempting to set up hardware accelerated graphics" on high end Hardware

SpaceeCowboy

Hello I am very new to Pokemmo, the thing is, I loaded my roms onto Pokemmo. Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Heart Gold, but when I did that as soon as I hit restart I got this error lxI0NE5.png. It asked me if I wanted to use compatibility mode I said no and I opened the game again. Now it works but I want to know if I am running the game at its maximum capability? I have 16GB Ram i7 4790K Overclocked, GTX 1070. I should be having no issues with this I assume I am, but then I was watching a youtuber and his pokemon all had 3D animations in battle while mine are only 2D which leads me to believe I might be getting downgraded visually. Also does it matter what region I start with? 

4 minutes ago, SpaceeCowboy said:

but then I was watching a youtuber and his pokemon all had 3D animations in battle while mine are only 2D which leads me to believe I might be getting downgraded visually. Also does it matter what region I start with? 

That is because he has a modpack loaded to include pokemon animations from later gens, you can find stuff like that in this section

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

• Zehkar locked this topic