Usage Statistics: Doubles and Little Cup

Noad

egIG92R.png

Below are usage statistics for Doubles & Little Cup. I have made promises recently to collate these but unfortunately have been rather busy of late. This is something that I do in my own time and I am not part of the Tier Council, nor do I have the authority to influence tier bans. I hope you find these useful to yourselves in the future.

NB; The way that usage is set out to be collected may mean that occasionally Community Combat Doubles may get mixed in with Official Doubles Tournament Usage. This would most probably explain an uneven amount of teams.

ndbVGou.png

Usage Table

AJZaOW9.png

Usage Table

30 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Where is my butterfree? :(

Also, tor at Chansey, Umbreon and Haunter's usage.

I mean if anything I think this shows the issue isn't nearly as bad as you have previously made it out to be. None of those pokes you mentioned are even in the top 30 for usage and at that point you are getting to the borderline unviable pokemon anyway.

The bottom of the usage is a fucking mess but I think it usually tends to be in any tier. There are a few mons that are clearly being underrated but they are really matchup dependent so I doubt they would see much usage outside of psl or very late rounds anyway.

Oh and please say from using this usage we will never get a fucking marowak prize again? 

15 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

I mean if anything I think this shows the issue isn't nearly as bad as you have previously made it out to be. None of those pokes you mentioned are even in the top 30 for usage and at that point you are getting to the borderline unviable pokemon anyway.

The bottom of the usage is a fucking mess but I think it usually tends to be in any tier. There are a few mons that are clearly being underrated but they are really matchup dependent so I doubt they would see much usage outside of psl or very late rounds anyway.

Oh and please say from using this usage we will never get a fucking marowak prize again? 

Alakazam prize tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.