Problems with Touch Screen.

I would like to play PokeMMO not only on my Desktop PC but also on my Windows 10 tablet ("Odys Winpad") which is a 2in1 tablet (touch screen + detachable keyboard).

It used to work perfectly fine with the detachable keyboard, but unfortunately the keyboard isn't working any more, so I'm now left with the on-sceen keyboard. Now the problem is, PokeMMO won't accept any inputs from pressing the "buttons" of my on-screen touch keyboard, i.e if I press WASD my character won't move ingame, etc. Seems like the on-screen keyboard works differently than an actual keyboard (the software is probably sending alphabetic characters rather than actual keystroke commands, which won't be recognized as keystrokes from PokeMMO).

Any suggestions how to control my character in PokeMMO via touch screen? Maybe someone knows any on-screen keyboard software for Windows that sends button commands as if it was an actual keyboard to make it possible to play video games like PokeMMO with a touch screen?

Thank you everyone for reading!

Edited by Guest

Get a manual keyboard plug that thing in the usb slot, and there you go.

I don't think there is a possibility of using on screen keyboard of win 8-10 on games or either an application that isn't going to work either.

You're best off with manual keyboard.

(I also play on a 2in1 acer tablet except my keyboard isn't broken) 

• Zehkar locked this topic