In-game roleplay

JordynRoss

hey guys, so I'm not exactly sure how to start this, so I'll just say that I'm looking for people to roleplay with in-game. Something akin to the anime series. This could involve just me and someone else, or it could involve a group of people. Where we travel together, acting in-character whenever we're on that particular character. We wouldn't move on from the town/city without the group, but we could certainly do our own things, like defeat gyms if no ones on.

I haven't decided on a character concept, yet, I'll probably do that once I find some people, but we could probably even make a team, too, and from the we might even be able to get the RP-community a little more known. XD We could, if people wanted to, make our own team rocket group, or original criminal group. I'm pretty much literally open for anything!

1 hour ago, JordynRoss said:

hey guys, so I'm not exactly sure how to start this, so I'll just say that I'm looking for people to roleplay with in-game. Something akin to the anime series. This could involve just me and someone else, or it could involve a group of people. Where we travel together, acting in-character whenever we're on that particular character. We wouldn't move on from the town/city without the group, but we could certainly do our own things, like defeat gyms if no ones on.

I haven't decided on a character concept, yet, I'll probably do that once I find some people, but we could probably even make a team, too, and from the we might even be able to get the RP-community a little more known. XD We could, if people wanted to, make our own team rocket group, or original criminal group. I'm pretty much literally open for anything!

I res! Just tell me your IGN and i will whisper you :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.