Win Medal & Trophy & Badge At Tournaments

FinnTheMember

Question

Lets think a player who has too many success at tournaments. This person has 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th degrees at tournaments. With current system, this person gains;

1. In game money & Reward points
  2. Shiny Pokemon

Shiny gifts or money are not satisfied rewards for players. Because you can't have anything as a proof . We need something like medal & badge & trophy. 

My suggestion is, give a symbol which shows that you won a official tournament or showed a success at there. Because, a winner of tournament, maybe can show his victory with shiny gift but , what about other people in semis? They must save links as a proof ?

About symbol, when you press C in game, you can see your 'character' infos. Like, how many hours you played or, how many badge you have.

My suggestion is,

1. Visible 'Character' page to everyone. Example; You can see someone else's character infos with right click on it. Something like "Invite Link" option.
  2. If you show any success, your success will take a part at your 'Character' infos. And everyone can see that with just a click. 

Can't be this awesome? What are your opinions?

Edited by FinnTheMember

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

There are people who doesn't use forums. +people must not have to use too.

True, true. The idea of 'medal & trophy' isn't bad I guess.

For the motivation of competitive players.

30 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Its can be from a catch event too. Also everyone has a shiny. Nothing too special.

Plus , 2nd or semis players not wins shiny.

If you really really need to prove it to some random person, you can always link the event, hall of fame or bracket. But the community will know you are good if you win stuff, don't worry. I like the idea of medals though, would be a nice flavor so I am not opposed to this.