[PSL 7] Week Four

5 hours ago, Lazaro23 said:

First, you spread some lie that I was scared to fight you just because you're pooped you and you wanted it 1 hour earlier, typical ignorant algum br.

Then, you're so salty you couldn't forget your loss that you start name dropping me in irrelevant shit while some morons who can smd give you likes.

Did you know that the only day I could not was Saturday and  rejected 20 times the mourning to make it Saturday, that is not fear?
3802b362c6f64d4a9606827f9319570e.png
ba02485830104c7a9a63350486187bfb.png
c3d70475999944c4ae5dfee88d32651e.png
6c0bece765a149f08205c3de299b56b2.png

5 hours ago, Lazaro23 said:

I wrecked you

You can lie with your photo but those who saw the duel know that it was because I slept 3 shifts xD

Good luck 
7a824bda66f44df180c4c3aaf31a2ff0.png

21 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

hows sejuani getting carried lol, he is 3-1

In the last match, since he's attacking Laz on on after losing to him. Then he post a pic about his team being in a better position (which is irrelevant to the point he's trying to make). I'm trying to make him stop the nonsenses he's saying, nothing else

Nik you know what you're saying or i think someone is feeding you lies.. kaero has been contacting yubelll in game while they are both online EVEN before the sub was announced and i told them that even without jj's announcement we already have a go signal for the sub.. i made the aub immedietly the first time i saw that gazelli wont be able to play my boy told me he will be playing soon before he logged off so i held on to that.

Bottomline is, be available for less days hope your opponent wont show up before deadline ez win

3>4

41 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Nik you know what you're saying or i think someone is feeding you lies.. kaero has been contacting yubelll in game while they are both online EVEN before the sub was announced and i told them that even without jj's announcement we already have a go signal for the sub.. i made the aub immedietly the first time i saw that gazelli wont be able to play my boy told me he will be playing soon before he logged off so i held on to that.

Bottomline is, be available for less days hope your opponent wont show up before deadline ez win

3>4

Sparta, you know that Gaz and Yubell agreed to play on Saturday in their PM. Then on Saturday when Yubell asked him to play in 10 minutes, he refused and said that they were playing on Sunday.or acted like as if that's when they had agreed to play. What reason was there for declining to play? 

Edited by NikhilR
1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

Sparta, you know that Gaz and Yubell agreed to play on Saturday in their PM. Then on Saturday when Yubell asked him to play in 10 minutes, he refused and said that they were playing on Sunday.or acted like as if that's when they had agreed to play. What reason was there for declining to play? 

He traveled overseas to india his whole concept of time was fcked up. Idk if anyone else but us knew that but despite that he had more days available than yubelllllllll. 

20 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

He traveled overseas to india his whole concept of time was fcked up. Idk if anyone else but us knew that but despite that he had more days available than yubelllllllll. 

On Saturday, when Yubell asked Gazelli if he could play in 10 minutes, it happened ingame. If both Gazelli and Yubell were both online at the same time AND at the agreed time, why did Gazelli refuse to play?

Also travelling to India and getting your concept of time fucked up is not a good enough excuse when India is just 5.5 hrs ahead of England. 

• Munya locked this topic