[PSL 7] Week Four

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I accepted the late substitution in hope that yubs might play. Can't argue with that. 

I also encouraged coolio to sub, but he declined, risking the vote instead. 

Initially I voted for no decision, but with spart effectively waiting until sunday to sub, I can't fault yub since he explicitly said "i can't duel Sunday".

Sorry boyos.

Risking the vote? wtf? Worse case scenario it ends up as a no contest and Coolio wins the week anyways. 

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Risking the vote? wtf? Worse case scenario it ends up as a no contest and Coolio wins the week anyways. 

Yup, that's why he risked it and didn't care. Ball was in his court and he had no reason to give it up aside from risking his win condition by giving a sub. 

A lot of variables at play here. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Yup, that's why he risked it and didn't care. Ball was in his court and he had no reason to give it up aside from risking his win condition by giving a sub. 

A lot of variables at play here. 

There is nothign risky then since he doesn't lose anything by declining.

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Trying to make it look like I hate yubel just so you can digress from the topic of this coversation, being your incompetence. 

No, this bashing JJ shit is just getting old and I have other more important obligations to take care of rather than sitting on a video game forum all day arguing with you. 

tl;dr I'm done with your bullshit

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

No, this bashing JJ shit is just getting old and I have other more important obligations to take care of rather than sitting on a video game forum all day arguing with you. 

tl;dr I'm done with your bullshit

Like i said, don't give us shitty excuses. Not answering is better and you have better things to do anyways. If you know you won't please everyone with your decisions, stop trying to justify yourself in the eyes of the people you disappointed, that will only upset them more.