[PSL 7] Week Four

So EZ win for YUBEL. I just wanna say imo it is not a fair decision. I mean I don't really know the reason about why gaz and yub didn't play before saturday and it is not my problem to be honest. But when spart woke me up via Facebook at 3:30 am and ask me to play vs yup rn, well I just logged on and yubel was still online but rejected the match because it was "too late" and  logged off 20 mins later, I am living in france too and it was same time for me tho. rejected a duel just because "it is too late" when you know that you will not being able to play the sunday is just bullshit. I am not here to create drama or ask anything. I just would like some fair decisions here tho. 

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

When a battle doesn't happen at a planned date before the week-end for some reason, both players still have to try to play it during the remaining days. 

If gazelli was replaced by Kaerodactyl and if yubel couldn't play during the week-end, then he should have been replaced too.

An activity win for him sounds very strange.

I know right. Its shady cause 1. People hate gaz

2. And i really hope this isnt true but maybe us losing instead of tying can kick us out of the picture securing jj's lions 6th spot and securing orange's kakunas not out of picture and gunt's team gets the week's win (im entitled to my own opinion) not saying this is true but cant deny it is logical. Cause why not give an extension we have 1 free week anyway for midseason break anyway. Right? 

Yubelll vs gazelli lets do it!

11 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

I know right. Its shady cause 1. People hate gaz

2. And i really hope this isnt true but maybe us losing instead of tying can kick us out of the picture securing jj's lions 6th spot and securing orange's kakunas not out of picture and gunt's team gets the week's win (im entitled to my own opinion) not saying this is true but cant deny it is logical. Cause why not give an extension we have 1 free week anyway for midseason break anyway. Right? 

Yubelll vs gazelli lets do it!

That's true the vote was made by people that could take advantage of the situation, which is a bit dumb. 

Also, saying "it's too late for me" at 3am when you know that the guy generally doesn't sleep the night and goes to bed at 7-8am, is a bit strange. 

It looks like he dodged the battle more than anything else. 

On the other hand, if Gazelli edited a post to trap yubel, that's a very bad attitude too. It wouldn't desserve an activity loss tho, but a ban. If he isn't banned and if there is no clear proof, then this argument can't be taken into account imo. 

Edited by XPLOZ

I didn't vote on the yubelllllll decision because it involved my team 

Edit: and not that it matters, but if I could vote I would have voted no contest. I don't think orange or jj had any incentive to make the call they did, as caterpies winning negatively affects their team as well. Also, the decision was made well before the week was decided, it was 4-2 caterpies iirc when orange made his post 

Edited by Gunthug
43 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I didn't vote on the yubelllllll decision because it involved my team 

Edit: and not that it matters, but if I could vote I would have voted no contest. I don't think orange or jj had any incentive to make the call they did, as caterpies winning negatively affects their team as well. Also, the decision was made well before the week was decided, it was 4-2 caterpies iirc when orange made his post 

I agree that a no contest seems to be a more logical decision. Anyway, that wouldn't have changed the result of the week.

Again I don't really know the ins and outs of the situation, so my opinion isn't that relevant.

15 minutes ago, xStarr said:

3am and an NU doesn't take that long unless your a staller. You logged off 20mins later? By that time you could've been playing the match and at least would almost be done with the battle. 

Personally, it's not about how long it takes to play an NU battle. I would play a two hour NU match in the afternoon or even later in the evening rather than at 3 in the morning where I'm feeling sleepy or basically can't perform to my maximum potential. 

If I had to choose between dodging someone or playing them at 3 in the morning, I'd take the former any day rather than risk my team's chances to securing the victory. 

EDIT: I'm not arguing for the activity win, but just saying that I completely understand why Yubell would have declined to play. 

Edited by NikhilR
4 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Personally, it's not about how long it takes to play an NU battle. I would play a two hour NU match in the afternoon or even later in the evening rather than at 3 in the morning where I'm feeling sleepy or basically can't perform to my maximum potential. 

If I had to choose between dodging someone or playing them at 3 in the morning, I'd take the former any day rather than risk my team's chances to securing the victory. 

The administration thread said yub couldn't play at 4am.

3am which is an hour long of a match. Sure you are sleepy and can't perform at a high potential, but Kaero is also in France which would've been the same thing for him. They could've played. 

And that's what is important is that you play your match. He had his chance and rejected it. Extension or not I think it's not a good decision.

Edited by xStarr
Saw your edit, same thing for Kaero again
Just now, xStarr said:

The administration thread said yub couldn't play at 4am.

3am which is an hour long of a match. Sure you are sleepy and can't perform at a high potential, but Kaero is also in France which would've been the same thing for him. They could've played. 

My opponent's ability to perform is not going to be of any concern to me when I can't perform to the fullest of my ability. 

Could Yubell have played? Yes. Should he have played? Fuck no. 

Edited by NikhilR

4889170c29.png

- Gaz can't play I don't really know why but apparently I sub him so. JJ said I can play.

- It is possible to play in 10?

- I have to play vs you?`

- Yes, It is good for you?

- Idk it is 4am here in france

- same for me man lol, spart woke me up on fb and ask me If I could play now, -_-, don't tell me I am came for nothing lol

- At least answer me Don't wanna wait for nothing

- It is 4am I am tired, am gonna sleep soon

- I was sleeping too.

Edited by Kaerodactyl
translation

what im saying is, there is more than a day left.. why didnt yubell got subbed out to play the match since he cant play on sunday? i tot the main purpose of psl is getting your matches done? and again.. what is so wrong in giving an extension? 

monday, tuesday, wed, sunday = gaz able to play

thursday, friday, saturday = yubell can play

i mean you see the point? i wouldnt demand on having an extension if its not a week break, i just dont see why its not possible to have it now since this week is dead anyway. why?

so people can spectate the vgc and 3v3s tournaments? 

1 minute ago, Aerun said:

Sparta or gazelli's fault for asking to get a sub that late imo, I would have done the same and ask you to go fuck yourself

thats what caterpies do it seems.. (except doc)

and for the record i live in a different planet, jj knows fucked up my timezone is for this game

Edited by SpartacusGD

Let's be serious, this situation is more then strange for both sides to be honest.

If you ask me, run this match as a tie or go for a rebattle this week.

A win for YUBELLL...(don't know how much L's xd) isnt fair after a sub and a no from his side.

Also Gaz and Kaero could have messaged earlier cause of the problems...

Neutral Decision pls tho.