[PSL 7] Week Four

17 minutes ago, kevola said:

https://gyazo.com/e50e6312f04066562690237c13fa95ca

At and not and, no abuse pls

E: Idk what happens but i feel like taking the loss for a bug isn't fair

you didnt have the advantaje anyway toss spam + horn should win, but you must be pround about the great struggle you did, you didnt have much options after lose cloyster.

Edited by eloyraptor
4 minutes ago, eloyraptor said:

you didnt have the advantaje anyway toss spam + horn should wirn, but you must be pround about the great struggle you did, you didnt have much options after lost ursaring.

I don't think that's true. My chansey was still in the game, if I switched it in on recovery + 1 prot, I'd have been above 50hp for a free wish. I'd argue I had the advantage

5 minutes ago, kevola said:

I don't think that's true. My chansey was still in the game, if I switched it in on recovery + 1 prot, I'd have been above 50hp for a free wish. I'd argue I had the advantage

3 spikes and 25,something% of hp you will enter in like 1 hp. 257/16=22 leftover 22*2 + 1 = 50hp and my chansey was faster. You need so much prediction and or rng

And the idea was spam toss even losing chansey vs weez because chansey vs weez used to win, even more with para, and If I die megahorn adamat +1 can do the work If dont miss

Edited by eloyraptor

Those numbers are incorrect. I'd have ended up with 51 or 53 hp (Forgot which one it was) after spikes dmg, recovery and protect. That's the reason I seismic toss'd and didn't wish on your switch to hera. It would require no rng, and the prediction would be a softboiled switch when you were about to die 

2 minutes ago, kevola said:

Those numbers are incorrect. I'd have ended up with 51 or 53 hp (Forgot which one it was) after spikes dmg, recovery and protect. That's the reason I seismic toss'd and didn't wish on your switch to hera. It would require no rng, and the prediction would be a softboiled switch when you were about to die 

So, you just die. 357*0,25=89,25 and you was in 53 hp I can remember the % with my mouse on your life bar anyway

Edited by eloyraptor