[PSL 7] Week Four

Just now, Tranzmaster said:

I like the idea!

On one hand you will get no views for the excitement since I would win every round, but you'd get views for the memes.

You're smart and thanks for the compliment Lion!

bye

You will finally have the right to claim the meme throne. WE can call it the game of memes!

25 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Week 1 should have been Nik too. Srsly fought thro hax to get that important win for dem jajas.

Didn't see neither nik nor osuki on w1 so hard to tell.

W2 could have been different too as you didn't do anything fantastic bar taking advantage from preda's bad teambuild and even worse play when he switched toise out for meganium against misdra...

But tbh, many people could be in the PwRk each week as we have many talented players and good games everyweek. And even if I don't agree with all the choices of JJ and the abundance of Lyle players every week, we should more focus on being happy to see our friends names on the list then hating for not having ours #gandhi  

Maybe we should start doing some predictions for that too in order to influence JJ and/or give him informations on the big games he missed haha! And give him our perceptions too so that he can inspire himself in order not beeing that biaised (impossible tho ik biaised host)

Edited by Guerinf
21 minutes ago, Guerinf said:

Or winning W1 ;)

I think Nik would have deserved a mention too btw, as Kanzo was already here in w2. 

13 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Week 1 should have been Nik too. Srsly fought thro hax to get that important win for dem jajas.

73554b6b94.gif

Just now, Guerinf said:

Didn't see neither nik nor osuki on w1 so hard to tell.

I had Slowking / Curse Miltank / Sd Scizor / SD Gligar / Lapras / CB Sneasel vs his Meganium / Glalie / Manectric / Crobat / Crawdaunt / ???

My miltank was at +4 vs his Glalie which had set up 3 layers of spikes. Next turn he ice beam freezes me and goes to CB Craw. After a good 6-7 turns, my cow gets crit by Crunch. Finally I bring out my Gligar, while he goes to Meganium, and I end up going +6 and sweeping. 

1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

I had Slowking / Curse Miltank / Sd Scizor / SD Gligar / Lapras / CB Sneasel vs his Meganium / Glalie / Manectric / Crobat / Crawdaunt / ???

My miltank was at +4 vs his Glalie which had set up 3 layers of spikes. Next turn he ice beam freezes me and goes to CB Craw. After a good 6-7 turns, my cow gets crit by Crunch. Finally I bring out my Gligar, while he goes to Meganium, and I end up going +6 and sweeping. 

So basically bring taunt and you beat nik

1 minute ago, Kanzo said:

tbh i didnt even know what this pwr was untill i saw some kids crying about it this week. But isnt it ironic how u and me defended Nik a lyle player how he didnt get mentioned?

Come on you were tagged on it don't play the indifferent and surprised guy lol

And yeah you takes all jj's biaised heart, nik is good and I fight for the leftovers. 

6 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Nice nice. I remember this SD gligar from last psl haha

20 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

bro pls bro. We can't get busy irl?

Point is how ur gerlfend xploazz attacks jj as biased as fuck like u but then u defend a lyle player for not being mentioned. It's so funny to read how u and ur stupid frends fight for the most ridiculous bullshit every time.

JJ pls mention all the Frenchies and Forf this week before they quit PSL bro.

Yeah yeah super busy I see. Nvm I give you that.

But. Did I attacked @DoubleJ on his subjectivity? I doubt that as when we talked about this in the first place I already knew it could only be a subjective choice and I shared it to him. Nevertheless it doesn't mean we can't discuss the choices he makes and give shoutouts to our teamates/friends by the same way. One of the major point in doing this pwr, when we thought about, was to hype the early weeks by doing some kind of backward analysis of the previous week (like you can see every monday in sports news) and warm up the fomlowing week. Which is kind of a success.

About Nik, saying that some Lyles are overrepresentated doesn't mean they are bad. Nor that some players don't deserve more their spot.

And dw about me not beeing in it. As, first, I wouldn't care much about it, even if i'd find it cool and like it. And second I may get my chance at it tomorrow around 9pm gmt. See you there babe 

Edited by Guerinf
1 minute ago, gbwead said:

I don't think the choices are that bad either. The problem with JJ is that he can't help himself. Whether it's this power ranking system, the best player thread or the best team thread, he always makes comments about the wins that come off as extremely arrogant.

Next time I'll just say:

xploz because he won

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I don't think the choices are that bad either. The problem with JJ is that he can't help himself. Whether it's this power ranking system, the best player thread or the best team thread, he always makes comments about the wins that come off as extremely arrogant.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Next time I'll just say:

xploz because he won

I agree but it would be a really tastèles power rankings. 

What could be an option if you can't stand the little bias is to rotate the one who does it.

But we would only make it more biased as each week, the guy in charge would try to balance the previous week bias, beeing even more biased...