[PSL 7] Week Four

Spoiler

d6585b8fd031324e6477ac54835a6819.png

wot to do

@DoubleJ

"NU: @TheBloo 

• He bobbed, he weaved, and he eventually gave the knock out blow with his aptly named Raichu. Against a known LYLE hater, Bloo stepped up and showed the community why he was once considered one of the very best this game had ever seen. Here's to hoping TheBloo can continue his success this season."

He literally haxed me to death, and this is the bullshit you spout. Tho I have nothing against the guy, but he didn't have to make a single play to win the game because of how much luck he got with raichu. There were many others who deserved recognition that you could have mentioned instead, but what can I expect from a biased host. Too bad you can't do a power ranking for yourself since you never win and get 1st rounded in every tourney you play. I bet you'll go ape shit with the first win you get. Sorry, I'm implying you'll get a win this season. Let's hope you do. =)

Spoiler

Just gonna say that, I don't have the time to argue with mindless scoundrels.

3 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

I have to agree that the 'Best players of the week' sounds more like 'The story of JJ's friends'

week 1 pw was alright imo, only bowser from lyle represented

week 2 & 3 pw are 50% lyle 

now I haven't checked every individual w/l ratio or seen every match, 50% does seem high, but then again a lot of lyle players are playing in this psl, 11 this week including jj

biased or not biased? idk. lf @Aerun entry though, im biased for sure

5 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

So if a double 4-0 doesnt put you on the VGC "power rankings", what does? A LYLE tag?

To be fair to JJ I don't think he knows much about VGC so he isn't entirely for blame. I think blue deserved it from last week since he is 3-0. But if the winner of you vs blue this week doesn't make the cut then I'll join in the riot since I'd be lost without you guys.

51 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Id prefer seing a meme fight, TRANZ VS HOTA VS DARYL VS KAMEME VS MOETAL in a swiss bracket. Winner takes all!

I like the idea!

On one hand you will get no views for the excitement since I would win every round, but you'd get views for the memes.

You're smart and thanks for the compliment Lion!

bye