Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

After weeks of farming lds exclusively with mai, I finally had a breakthrough against a random lvl 30 mako tsunami spawn

Hide contents

FUCKING HARPIES LAST WILL WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS YHIS SHIT ABILITY AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO START WITH HARPIES GOD DAMMIT

git fucked

mokuba finally gave me some SRs, 5 of them. 5 of the same stupid useless dumb one

Edited by Draekyn
49 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

EX jewel system is pretty cool not gonna lie

Yeah but woulda been fuckin nice for Mokuba - ended up with only 1 darkflare :(

also these new card trader Mako support cards are pretty awesome, once i grind for mako's lvl 38 and 40 reward i'm really gonna like this deck

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Yeah but woulda been fuckin nice for Mokuba - ended up with only 1 darkflare :(

I have 0 of the little OP dragon fucker that lets you summon shit for days, kinda sad

1 darkflare is fine in decks like hunder family though

3 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I have 0 of the little OP dragon fucker that lets you summon shit for days, kinda sad

1 darkflare is fine in decks like hunder family though

Yeah I saw a lot of people uguuing on guns stream yesterday that they got 0 darkflares so I should consider myself fortunate - also I picked up 2 kidmodos : )

this destiny board shit is frustrating though, I like a nice easy 8k farm. Some pretty nice cards to pick up from this event tho, all I got was 1 necrofear last time he was around

e: also heard on stream that toon deck has shot up in viability, did toon kingdom really make that much of a difference?

Edited by Gunthug
1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

Yeah I saw a lot of people uguuing on guns stream yesterday that they got 0 darkflares so I should consider myself fortunate - also I picked up 2 kidmodos : )

this destiny board shit is frustrating though, I like a nice easy 8k farm. Some pretty nice cards to pick up from this event tho, all I got was 1 necrofear last time he was around

I doubt fiends are gonna be viable anytime soon though, this is a gem and gold event imo

e: about toons, yeah toon kingdom is a big deal. Run 3 Planet Pathfinders and you're good to go

Edited by Draekyn
On 28/6/2017 at 7:56 PM, Gunthug said:

Hey guess what, turns out serket is bugged. Just found that out on the last turn of a lvl 40 kaiba farm, then yelled fuck so loud a coworker came into my office to check on me 

Use labirynth builder if you have dimension gate, it's fuckin awesome

22 hours ago, Erayne said:

Use labirynth builder if you have dimension gate, it's fuckin awesome

Oh believe me, labyrinth builder was a godsend, only way I've ever been able to farm kaiba. Luckily I have 2 dimension gates too so its a pretty high success rate. Buy I was still using serket to pass attack to piranha, had to change it to master of oz with polymer now but it's working fine ahain 

Oh believe me, labyrinth builder was a godsend, only way I've ever been able to farm kaiba. Luckily I have 2 dimension gates too so its a pretty high success rate. Buy I was still using serket to pass attack to piranha, had to change it to master of oz with polymer now but it's working fine ahain 

You don't have union attack?

im using this deck, once the wall is out, it's a guarantee 7-8k

Spoiler

B5WL2Pu.png

with ultimate blue eyes

4 hours ago, Draekyn said:

Any f2p player managing to keep up?

e: @LifeStyle the spellcaster one is garbage, dragon one is decent, konami been going too strong on the dragon support recently it's dumb

been using barrel clown beatdown, reach plat4, haven't try to climb higher, meanwhile farming toon kingdom, that shit is op af

Just now, Jeiseun said:

been using barrel clown beatdown, reach plat4, haven't try to climb higher, meanwhile farming toon kingdom, that shit is op af

I finally ran into a toon deck in gold yesterday and holy shit it was cancer. Was playing mako deck and started with a lost blue breaker in hand but LOL magic reflector