Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

Got all 3 darkflares and even snagged a frost and flame dragon off a lvl 30 auto duel from Mokuba. Went on a 15-0 run with darkflare/kidmodo/blue eyes deck to hit plat 4, then finally lost to a ridiculous mill deck (warm worm + chain destruction completely fucked me haha)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Well...looks like this new box is gonna have some really busted shit in it. The cancer meta continues to grow.

Wow, was just reading through some of the Its. Card guard is insane - basically a 1900 attack lvl 4 that can keep another card (or cards) from being destroyed too. The power creep from these last few boxes has been a little much 

11 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Wow, was just reading through some of the Its. Card guard is insane - basically a 1900 attack lvl 4 that can keep another card (or cards) from being destroyed too. The power creep from these last few boxes has been a little much 

I just can't wait to face asians running 3 floodgate trap holes

29 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Was prepping for a jury trial the last 7 days, haven't even logged once. When's gx coming?

In 2 days (28th). I think Jaden, Alexis, Chazz and Aster Phoenix are going to be fully unlockable right away with this new world. Also a possibility for Bastion or Crowler tho one or even both of those will only be unlockable through limited times (Events).

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
8 hours ago, Crazyhell said:

if i say stardust dragon , i give you a answer 

I have it :) 

So, I just started and I don't really like this "lite" battle version..... Started with Yugi, and bought the Junk deck. Now, I opened a bunch on the last packs aviable and got some stuff, mostly Genex and X Wariors. Tried making a deck with that stuff, and while PVE is still easy and not an issue, PVP is a mess cause I can't really make any comeback... Any suggestions on deck to buy, packs to opens, and cards to get with the free coupons?