Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

What's the deal with him being possessed by Marik? Saw people mention it on guns stream last night and I saw the little cutscene on my game but haven t faced any different decks or anything yet 

Just a setup for Marik's event since that also happened in the Anime

Almost done getting 3 of each SR from the gate LDs

Most of the farming decks on youtube are outdated (since Ruroshin quit) and some don't even work, especially on annoying LDs like Mako or Keith

If you guys wanna farm a LD and you can't find a good farming deck hit me up

• 2 weeks later...

Mai has been a real uguu to me. Probably doesn't help that I'm still stubbornly using an unhappy girl deck which has about a 51% success rate 

On the PvP side though I'm really enjoying using last gamble desert twister. Mopping through gold as we speak, it's timeless 

Edited by Gunthug
10 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Mai has been a real uguu to me. Probably doesn't help that I'm still stubbornly using an unhappy girl deck which has about a 51% success rate 

On the PvP side though I'm really enjoying using last gamble desert twister. Mopping through gold as we speak, it's timeless 

Lmao I was getting so mad with unhappy girl but used it through the whole thing anyways cuz effort to try something else.

On pvp Im just abusing Toons + Anti magic arrows right now =)

I might try Buster Blader fusion deck tho now that I have the shit needed for it

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Lmao I was getting so mad with unhappy girl but used it through the whole thing anyways cuz effort to try something else.

On pvp Im just abusing Toons + Anti magic arrows right now =)

I might try Buster Blader fusion deck tho now that I have the shit needed for it

I have a sweet replay where I slammed a toons deck even after the guy got 2 reflector tokens on his kingdom. Storm + wild tornado, then desert twister took all 3 off in one turn, then I econ took his toon buster blader and finished it off

After that, I'm about 1-10 lifetime vs that toon deck lol

trying to farm Extra, Extra right now and running into a HHG-esque dry spell. In PVP i've been really enjoying a modern venus control deck, also recently went on a nice streak with a beatdown gozuki+Red eyes deck

That card in the preview for the Mokuba event looks pretty badass btw, the pyro/aqua dragon

40 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

trying to farm Extra, Extra right now and running into a HHG-esque dry spell.

I don't know if Extra, Extra's drop rate is uniquely low or something but I got it randomly only 2 days ago and I have 2 of my farming decks on Pegasus. Wouldn't want to jynx it for you but you might have a long way to go again

1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

lost once from plat 1 to legend 1 with a basic control deck

followed by a clean 5-0 to legend 2 trying out a new toons deck, toon decks are disgusting