Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

I heard that you can't drop division anymore, like if you get to plat 1 you can't drop back down to gold

Anyone tried that yet? Like someone with a big losing streak in gold 1 or something *stares at @Gunthug*

I've read that too but have yet to verify haha, give me a few days and I'm sure I will try to run gemini in gold again and figure it out 

Wooo just snagged a prismatic il blud from my first 10 packs out of the new box. Any chance zombie decks become viable now? 

Also, thoughts on the upcoming skill rebalancing? Very happy with 3SD going up to a 3k life point penalty. I feel like the HHG nerf won't do much though - you're still getting it out turn 2 or 3 and it's effect is more useful later in the match when your opponent has some spell traps down anyways 

Edited by Gunthug
7 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Wooo just snagged a prismatic il blud from my first 10 packs out of the new box. Any chance zombie decks become viable now? 

Also, thoughts on the upcoming skill rebalancing? Very happy with 3SD going up to a 3k life point penalty. I feel like the HHG nerf won't do much though - you're still getting it out turn 2 or 3 and it's effect is more useful later in the match when your opponent has some spell traps down anyways 

Nop, 0 chance for zombies (except Red-eyes zombie and Gozuki in Red-eyes deck). 3SD is getting the right amount of nerf, HHG will start at -1 which is a big deal since there really is no room for draw power in any HHG deck (be it Standard vanilla OTC beatdown, Red lotus harpies, EE harpies...). I'm confident the -1 ressource will outweigh the advantage given by not having HHG de-spellable turn 1, thanks to that we might see a rise in Twister usage.

I'd say the next powerhouse decks are going to be Mako and Red Eyes Zombies, followed by scum Toons and Handless

37 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Nop, 0 chance for zombies (except Red-eyes zombie and Gozuki in Red-eyes deck). 3SD is getting the right amount of nerf, HHG will start at -1 which is a big deal since there really is no room for draw power in any HHG deck (be it Standard vanilla OTC beatdown, Red lotus harpies, EE harpies...). I'm confident the -1 ressource will outweigh the advantage given by not having HHG de-spellable turn 1, thanks to that we might see a rise in Twister usage.

I'd say the next powerhouse decks are going to be Mako and Red Eyes Zombies, followed by scum Toons and Handless

Mako has been really tough to deal with lately, I basically have to land Venus and at least 1 OTC in my starting hand to compete with it. The only time I saw a toon deck, the guy started with a magic reflector in hand so I was essentially fucked. Would love to see that nerfed a bit 

I think I've got a decent amount of cards for that red eyes deck, but what's kind of pathetic is that I don't even have swift gaia for handless yet haha

1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

hey at least we get a guaranteed red eyes spirit 

you need 3 though, i'm getting 99.99% gold drops

but yeah guaranteed cards are always sweet, props to konami for figuring out that their drop rates are butt.hole

Edited by Draekyn
1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Arkana event delayed for another 2 days, smh..

I'm actually ok with that, still don't have a single red eyes insight because joeys a real piece of shit. 

In other news, just grabbed myself L.P. boost gamma or something with mai. Why is that significant? I now own 12 different skills for mai. 12! 12 fucking skills. Not one of them is HHG  What in the fuck

Edited by Gunthug
18 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I'm actually ok with that, still don't have a single red eyes insight because joeys a real piece of shit. 

In other news, just grabbed myself L.P. boost gamma or something with mai. Why is that significant? I now own 12 different skills for mai. 12! 12 fucking skills. Not one of them is HHG  What in the fuck

I got one Red Eyes Insight. These drops are ass, I just want this shit event to go away so I can put my hands on some dank new Dark Magician supports.

Same for me but with Joey lol. Literally every skill except LG. And always get fucking repeat skills which then convert to those 15 gems

9 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I'm about to fucking lose it honestly, the drop rates on joey are obnoxiously low, not to mention his spawn rate

i'm pissed because i'm up to 3 red eyes spirits now but they feel kind of useless without any insights