Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

15 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Venus was hurt hard by the switcheroo nerf, I guess restart sorta works

the meta is dominated by harpies right now, gravekeepers and weevil control coming in 2nd, with some effective 3SD DM / Duel standby burn / 3SD standard beatdown with Joan

i'd definitely go with harpies if you have HHG, if not, weevil control is definitely a cheaper build than GKs

I've been having insane luck with restart. On my run that got me to plat, i had like 5 in a row that netted me Venus + order to charge in starting hand, which is usually all I need. Funnily enough, I'm rocking a sky scourge in the deck and I rarely ever need it - OTC + Shine balls is just so damn strong. I know it was just gold but I found myself having a lot of success against harpies, the burn decks, and even kaibaman. 

And yeah I'd love to run harpies lel but keep getting stuffed while farming for it. I've never built a gravekeepers deck - I probably dont have the cards for it but would definitely be interesting to play, ill check it out

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

I've been having insane luck with restart. On my run that got me to plat, i had like 5 in a row that netted me Venus + order to charge in starting hand, which is usually all I need. Funnily enough, I'm rocking a sky scourge in the deck and I rarely ever need it - OTC + Shine balls is just so damn strong. I know it was just gold but I found myself having a lot of success against harpies, the burn decks, and even kaibaman. 

And yeah I'd love to run harpies lel but keep getting stuffed while farming for it. I've never built a gravekeepers deck - I probably dont have the cards for it but would definitely be interesting to play, ill check it out

The thing about OTC and Venus shine ball deck in general is that it's weak to econ-take or DG plays, and a lot of people in plat run 3 econs. Some harpies deck even run 3 DGs.

A relatively cheap deck you could try out is handless flash assailant/swift gaia, with storm+wild tornado/gateway to chaos for backrow removal

I've seen a few versions of this deck with theban nightmare and it's pretty good

31 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

The thing about OTC and Venus shine ball deck in general is that it's weak to econ-take or DG plays, and a lot of people in plat run 3 econs. Some harpies deck even run 3 DGs.

A relatively cheap deck you could try out is handless flash assailant/swift gaia, with storm+wild tornado/gateway to chaos for backrow removal

I've seen a few versions of this deck with theban nightmare and it's pretty good

lemme just grab a swift gaia and 3 flash assailants then lel, i should have it in a couple weeks. I ran out of gold yesterday for the first time in i can't remember how long

Just now, Gunthug said:

Reset that gearfried pack and literally got my 2nd gearfried on the first pack of the box haha. Now I'm messing around with the gearfried + release restraint deck, definitely fun to play with. I have lackluster equips though, I could use a stimpack

If you have LG use that, it's fun. For equips use black pendant if you have them, smoke grenade of the thief, sword of the deep-seated might be a good option for the def boost. what you need most of is draw power though so don't hesitate to throw a few crystal seers & iron blacksmith kotetsu in there

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

This new trap seems like a pretty solid card, duel a thon seems kind of lame though. But hey new box hype? Rumors that there's a lvl 4 1850 normal monster in there

Yeah Blazing Inpachi, this video confirms it, tho I'm way more hyped about Buster Blader along with some dank supports for it

Holy shit, just found out you could dimension gate a monster that jowls takes control of and resummon it to your side of the field. Playing with a dark necrofear deck with restart now, if only i had another diskblade rider the deck would be absolutely solid

3 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Holy shit, just found out you could dimension gate a monster that jowls takes control of and resummon it to your side of the field. Playing with a dark necrofear deck with restart now, if only i had another diskblade rider the deck would be absolutely solid

Works with econ too