Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

7 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

farm last gamble, it's much more fun

also harpies aren't as strong now, gravekeepers/spellcasters decks are making a comeback because of soul exchange and double summon

lf Kaibaman in card trader smh

Yeah I'm done trying to farm with Mai, going for "It's a toon world" tho

Just now, LifeStyle said:

0 lmao, don't think I actually need any tbh

how would you build it then? pretty sure soul exchange would be optimal, free toon summoned skull summon + clears the field, and you can't attack the turn summoned skull is summoned so perfect synergy

2 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

how would you build it then? pretty sure soul exchange would be optimal, free toon summoned skull summon + clears the field, and you can't attack the turn summoned skull is summoned so perfect synergy

eh ok maybe 1 soul exchange would be nice but cba getting 3 of them, F2P problems. I'll fill the rest with E-cons

kek just made a guy using toon deck rage quit against my gemini fusion deck, god I love Woodland Archer

Just now, LifeStyle said:

eh ok maybe 1 soul exchange would be nice but cba getting 3 of them, F2P problems. I'll fill the rest with E-cons

kek just made a guy using toon deck rage quit against my gemini fusion deck, god I love Woodland Archer

yeah fuck 200 packs boxes, cba either

got 1 though

been messing around with my best budget version of that lord of D + BEWD deck, really loving it - landed a kaibaman this morning too while randomly hopping on in the courthouse lel. Super low on gate keys though, which makes last gamble farming tough for me right now, i could really use it

8 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Woo got last gamble on a mere 3k Pegasus score, was pissed because i had to attack with cerberus before I hit 5k+ damage or I'd have lost. AND that same score pushed me over 3 mil so got myself a toon DMG too. Ready for this event to end now 

play clowns vs pegasus, cerb is too unreliable

I prolly shouldve mentionned that at the start of the event but oh well

but congrats on last gamble, it's a lot of fun

Edited by Draekyn
1 minute ago, Draekyn said:

play clowns vs pegasus, cerb is too unreliable

I prolly shouldve mentionned that at the start of the event but oh well

but congrats on last gamble, it's a lot of fun

Don't think I have the cards for that deck, but yeah cerb was definitely hit or miss. Mfw just got last gamble again the very next duel lol, 15 gems richer I guess 

9 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

What's a good deck to really get the most out of last gamble? I've got a nice BEWD deck that will certainly enjoy it but want to start farming for something new 

Desert twister for sure, most efficient with 3 desert twist though and that's a pain to farm

Lord of D. last gamble is more accessible

Last gamble Karate man OTK is hilarious

Fusion spam last gamble pretty fun too, kinda falls flat if your opponent runs a control deck though

Levia last gamble is decent at best in this meta i'd say

oh the fairy deck is fun with last gamble, since your success rate depends mostly on what you draw

Edited by Draekyn