Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

21 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

wot, I've never seen so many free UR/SR jewels before, got lots of new cards from card trader thanks to this event

To be honest there aren't that many cards from the card trader that are useful for pvp atm, Harpies' hunting ground is just too strong 

Just played a guy with a really fun deck, had x3 Twin Barrel Dragon, x3 Time Wizard, x3 Sphere Kuriboh, Curse of Anubis, Windstorm of Etaqua, x2 Enemy Controller, x2 Mirror Wall, Reload and I didn't even see the rest. Joey's Luck on your side ability.

Yup, so much fun. Asians.

Edited by LifeStyle
5 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Using Piranha, gets me 4-6k

What you got in mind tho?

3x dream clown, 3x blade rabbit, 3x cyber dinosaur, 1x xing zhen hu, 3 defensive traps/kuribohs, the 7 cards for piranha combo (master of oz, the 2 kangaroos, secret pass, gift of the martyr, fusion gate/poly, piranha)

Gets you 8k

I have one for lv50 too, lemme know if you want it

Edited by Draekyn
37 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

3x dream clown, 3x blade rabbit, 3x cyber dinosaur, 1x xing zhen hu, 3 defensive traps/kuribohs, the 7 cards for piranha combo (master of oz, the 2 kangaroos, secret pass, gift of the martyr, fusion gate/poly, piranha)

Gets you 8k

Don't have XZH

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Don't have XZH

All good, just run one more defensive card instead

try to have your board full at all times because he has 2 michizures iirc, second to last turn summon big koala, leaving big koala + 1 clown on the board

defensive cards you could use besides kuriboh: windstorm, curse of anubis, desert sunlight

Edited by Draekyn
56 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Gets you 8k

huh don't ask me why but I only bothered getting those rabbits now, so far only got 1, any replacements for that?