Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

5 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Faced an asian with 3 mirror walls, then another asian who started with 5 card deck (gg glitch), also apparently Europe is part of Asia now

RIP KC Cup

I don't know if it's related to my rank when KC started but even at the beginning I was getting try-hard asians

It's legit too much work to get past rank 6, just to get one more UR (a UR that is gonna turn out to be Fusion Gate)

4 hours ago, Draekyn said:

I don't know if it's related to my rank when KC started but even at the beginning I was getting try-hard asians

It's legit too much work to get past rank 6, just to get one more UR (a UR that is gonna turn out to be Fusion Gate)

Yeah I didn't play yesterday due to being busy but was at 4.7K  two days ago iin kaibacub and then every deck started becoming crazy like weevil decks and harpie every game lol.

Currently working on a OTK Tea burn deck with some new cards of valkyrie pack.

30 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Just demolished a Harpie deck

Hide contents

Image result for so good meme

Harpies are cancer

@SneaKyKhaLidA I'm fine with weevil decks tbh, mako deck runs over it and a well played rex deck with good timing on the order to charge beats it pretty easily as well, I'm not sure what weevil decks counter in this meta

I was running a bandit keith relinquished deck at the time, it seemed to do well vs it.

But yeah Mako would probably do quite well vs it.

5 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

ATTENTION  DUELISTS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Did anyone break the 1k in the KC cup rankings? What's your rank atm?

Currently at 4K but only played it day 1, been trying to farm gravekeeper decks & I still didn't get harpies hunting ground skill after blowing away 4k+ keys :( lol the struggle is realz.

7 minutes ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

Currently at 4K but only played it day 1, been trying to farm gravekeeper decks & I still didn't get harpies hunting ground skill after blowing away 4k+ keys :( lol the struggle is realz.

Same, that skill just doesn't drop

I reworked the panda deck I detailed a few days ago to farm Ishizu and it's amazing, added Pot of Generosity x2, Curse of Anubis and Shooting Star Bow - Ceal and it's so much better, 100% success so far, shit drops though

e:

1488572214-17090985-736478603200378-4532

Edited by Draekyn
7 hours ago, Erayne said:

Just started playing this. Tips? Particularly, what packs should I buy? ATM I've bought 10 of ultimate and 10 age of discovery (found Daedalus xD) 

For now you should probably focus on ultimate rising since that and age of discovery will be removed at the end of this month. age of discovery is pretty weak at this point. Neo impact and Valkyrie's rage are pretty good too

9 hours ago, shervinz said:

For now you should probably focus on ultimate rising since that and age of discovery will be removed at the end of this month. age of discovery is pretty weak at this point. Neo impact and Valkyrie's rage are pretty good too

And should I level up just one char or all of them?

@Artemiseta

This Cerb deck variant aims for a consistent 7k5-8k duel assessment with over 10k damage, LP on the brink and Cards on the brink.

Prismatic and glossy cards get that number up a little.

It can be used against a good number of LDs, basically all of them but lv.30/40 Kaiba (Kaiba is the worst), lv.40 Mai (amazoness archer will use its ability agressively if you lower your LP too much), lv.30/40 Bandit Keith (Twin-barrel dragon and co), Joey all lvls (Uses Hinotama agressively if you lower your LP too much) and Odion all lvls (Skull invitation deals 200 points of damage for every one of your magic card that you use and send to the graveyard).

You could still aim for <1000 LP against Odion, Joey (if you're lucky with the Time wizard rolls) and Mai, but Kaiba is a no no.

It works this way, Sorcery Conduit gets Cerberus in your hand if you take 1800+ damage (if you go first and you know they might summon a monster with an atk that's lower than 1k8, just use one of the Seal of the Ancients or Abyssal Designator cards to lower your LP and be able to get Cerberus in turn 3). If you get Cerberus in your starting hand it's a good thing, except against Mai, i'll get to that later though.

If you get Cerberus in your starting hand and manage to set it up properly, the way to get to 100 LP is to use 3 of your Seal of the Ancients or Abyssal Designator cards to get your LP to 1000, then use Blue Medicine (+400), Mooyan Curry (+200), Twister (The deck has Yami or any other field spell to make sure you have something to twister) (-500), and then your last card that takes 1000LP, leaving you at 100LP.

Basically 4000 - 3000 + 600 - 500 = 1100 - 1000 = 100

If you don't start with Cerberus you can use your brain and maths to at least get to <1000, but most of the time getting to 100LP is possible.

Riryokux2, 2nd Cerberus, Stim-pack, Graceful Dice are there for comfort but aren't necessary, Stim-pack can be replaced with any other +500 atk equip spell, Graceful Dice with any other spell card. Same for Shard of Greed, but if you don't run it, run 20 cards in the deck.

Shooting Star Bow - Ceal is necessary, it could be replaced with stop defense but it'd be tricky to play against a lot of LDs (Mai mostly because she has monsters that take no damage in Amazoness Fighter).

Timidity is just here to fill 3 empty slots with spell cards that don't have any drawbacks, can be replaced by a lot of other spell cards.

Getting to why starting off with Cerberus against Mai is a bad thing: She has Amazoness fighting spirit which gives her monsters +1000 atk when fighting your boosted Cerberus, since her Tiger can get to a significant amount of Atk, having a lot of spell cards in your starting hand to play and Cerberus out of reach is necessary.

Deck:

1489521044-17352736-742604652587773-1407

I'm probably forgetting a lot of things, lemme know