Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

34 minutes ago, AlitoFernando said:

I don't get why most of players runs 20 cards deck,maybe cuz i'm just a newbie but i rather run 30 cards with at least 10 monsters lvl 4, 5 monsters with high lvl,and finally i manage to make room for traps and magic cards.

cuz less cards means higher chance of getting the shit you need

1 hour ago, Crazyhell said:

yeah i see xD top 100 in europe 99% asian xD

ikr i keep getting crazy op jackie chans it's insane

Grinding that ladder though

e: Unrelated to the quote but regarding the meta I've noticed a drop in mako and rex decks' viability. Mind scan decks, gravekeepers decks and clown decks are starting to take over as people start to get their 2nd or 3rd Mirror wall / Sphere kuriboh, you guys might want to try decks that are more control oriented

Edited by Draekyn
22 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

ikr i keep getting crazy op jackie chans it's insane

Grinding that ladder though

e: Unrelated to the quote but regarding the meta I've noticed a drop in mako and rex decks' viability. Mind scan decks, gravekeepers decks and clown decks are starting to take over as people start to get their 2nd or 3rd Mirror wall / Sphere kuriboh, you guys might want to try decks that are more control oriented

Harpie control is pretty stronk atm as well as the weevil burn / mill deck.

Just now, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

Harpie control is pretty stronk atm as well as the weevil burn / mill deck.

Yeah I run twister + dispell in every deck just in case, can't let them set up those harpies

I've come across a lot of harpie + relinquished mixed deck, was kinda weird but somewhat efficient

4 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Yeah I run twister + dispell in every deck just in case, can't let them set up those harpies

I've come across a lot of harpie + relinquished mixed deck, was kinda weird but somewhat efficient

Yeah they usually run something like this or as similar.

8NzABOw.png

Seen this as well

lfhih8h.jpg

Edited by SneaKyKhaLidA

Idea of a new deck to farm that Kaiba uguu since Cat's Ear Tribe and Spirit Ryu don't work anymore

You'll need wrecker panda x1-3, supremacy berry x2-3, 1-2 control cards like etaqua, chain destruction, wrecker panda and some high level monsters (google wrecker panda's ability)

Something like that

17035795_734852376696334_1775532820_o.jpg?oh=352f424df1272b0d1f4a5076c04c398c&oe=58B6BC89

1- Set any traps you may have in your starting hand, pass turn 1 unless you have Panda in your hand, take damage from one of Kaiba's monsters and get Panda in your hand

2- Summon Panda and end your turn (use Supremacy berry if you have it)

3- During Kaiba's 2nd Main Phase, use your Panda's ability (13/19 chance to get an atk boost of 2000 if you send a 10 stars monster to your graveyard

4- Use Supremacy Berry/wonder ballons whenever you get them (discard your high level monsters with wonder ballons, once in your hand they are useless), use Chain Destruction whenever Kaiba summons D.D warrior, prevent D.D warrior from attacking you with etaqua (it won't attack you if you have 4000+ more attack than him and are in attack position) and destroy it in the next turn

5- Use the remainder of your life points to get your Panda's atk point to 10.000+ and attack Kaiba when you have no cards left in your deck

I tried it 3 times and it worked 2 times out of those 3

You're pretty much guaranteed to lose if Kaiba draws D.D warrior early and you have a bad starting hand (no etaqua and chain destruction) OR if you destroy a magic/trap card in the first Standby Phase with Panda's ability and have no etaqua set up on the field turn 1

Clearly not the best farming deck as it is very unreliable, but I find it still more reliable than Cat's Ear Tribe so far

Edited by Draekyn