Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

2 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

just Lol 

this game is a fucking Joke 

4000 LP 3 monsters Slot 3magic/trap Slot FUCK YOU 

play Yugi oh duel génération is like the original game no like this shit

I happen to like the faster gameplay, it fits the platform.

I won't elaborate as to why it's interesting because you seem excessively mad about it for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

you  can't change the rules of a good game , you surfed on the hype of yu gi oh duel link only because is the 1st generation of card bullshit 

the dev just want cash 

And it's a good game as is imo, the limited card pool makes the smaller gameplay viable

So what if they want cash? It's a business. And it's free to play by the way, you get even less advantages by buying gems than you do in PokeMMO by selling shit you bought with RP

5 minutes ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

Hit plat 2 in 45 mins ish and was like 2 ez then stopped playing been like a month (idk why I didn't try for king of games) lol.

Was running a Mako deck at the time.

Because plat 3 is 99% crazy asians atm kek

Mako deck is pretty op if well built, definitely top 2

e: @LifeStyle careful with magical hats vs mons that inflict piercing damage like Piercing Moray, you take full damage

Edited by Draekyn
12 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Because plat 3 is 99% crazy asians atm kek

Mako deck is pretty op if well built, definitely top 2

e: @LifeStyle careful with magical hats vs mons that inflict piercing damage like Piercing Moray, you take full damage

It's also a really fun deck, I really wanna make a burn deck but it might be too slow compared to the top decks, I saw some decent ones but still feels slow.

11 minutes ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

16776718_728232744024964_1135630232_o.jpg?oh=76b6b86a6af0c6eba65030b658389f11&oe=58A5CCB9

I use this variant, mostly because Murmur of the forest is OP, 2 stacks for 1 card is a good investment.

I don't understand why gamea would suggest Twister when it kills the no damage bonus, getting to 100 LP is way too tedious to be done every match, whereas taking no damage is easy when your starting hand includes a Cerberus.

I like having 2 Cerbs in there to use Riryoku on the last turn, kind of a waste to run Riryoku to get 700 atk points from a random opponent card.

Edited by Draekyn
27 minutes ago, Draekyn said:
  Hide contents

16776718_728232744024964_1135630232_o.jpg?oh=76b6b86a6af0c6eba65030b658389f11&oe=58A5CCB9

I use this variant, mostly because Murmur of the forest is OP, 2 stacks for 1 card is a good investment.

I don't understand why gamea would suggest Twister when it kills the no damage bonus, getting to 100 LP is way too tedious to be done every match, whereas taking no damage is easy when your starting hand includes a Cerberus.

I like having 2 Cerbs in there to use Riryoku on the last turn, kind of a waste to run Riryoku to get 700 atk points from a random opponent card.

LF Dian Keto the Cure Master

Konami bless.

Btw every couple hours you can get free gems in Duel World.

1. On the Kaiba Corp screen (Duel Gate + Duel School), click the Fountain in front of the Kaiba Corp building. The fountain will shoot out more water and give you gems sometimes.

2. On the PvP Screen, tap the streetlights. They will turn on and thne turn back off, and give you the gems.

3. On the shop screen, tap the orb with the Blue-Eyes White Dragon card in it. When you do, balloons will float out from behind the shop. If there's a gift box attached to one of the balloons, you will get more gems.

4. On the Card Studio screen, tap the Trash Can on the bottom left. If Pot of Greed pops out, you will get gems, otherwise Rescue Cat will pop out.