The Legend of the Steel Bird Series [OU]

Ruak

• Noad pinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello there,

It has been brought to my attention that players who already hold an invite to the finale of this Series are continuing to join qualifiers on an alt. Whilst we appreciate the you want to take part in tournaments, I am afraid that rules need to be followed. I would like to remind everyone that invite holders who use alts to continue to play in qualifiers will be disqualified from the finals and their invite given out at the reserves tournament. For those invite holders looking to take part in OU tournaments;

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/70384-perrys-late-nights-1-sunday-8th-april/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/70356-brelooms-forest-throwdown-saturday-6th-may/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/70096-ou-leaderboard-tournament-2-april-24th/

I can assure you there are more to come also. Thank you for your co-operation on this matter.

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

People don't even need alts to keep joining, I saw enchanteur join a qualifier a week after winning an invite. Won #3 and joined #4 iirc

We know you can still join them but you are not allowed to. Due to the popularity of these seasonals a lot of people do not get in every qualifier. Because of this the rule; you can't join another qualifier if you won an invite was made. The qualifiers are made for invites not for the money. And if people who already got an invite join on their main or alt. They basically took a spot on the bracket for someone who hasn't gotten an invite. And if people disregard this rule from now on. As Noad said, they will be removed from the final bracket and replaced by the winner of the reserve tournament. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/04/2017 at 1:43 PM, TheChampionMike said:

We know you can still join them but you are not allowed to. Due to the popularity of these seasonals a lot of people do not get in every qualifier. Because of this the rule; you can't join another qualifier if you won an invite was made. The qualifiers are made for invites not for the money. And if people who already got an invite join on their main or alt. They basically took a spot on the bracket for someone who hasn't gotten an invite. And if people disregard this rule from now on. As Noad said, they will be removed from the final bracket and replaced by the winner of the reserve tournament. 

"Reserve Tournament"????

When and for what places of the steelbird final tournamant?

43 minutes ago, kemaric said:

"Reserve Tournament"????

When and for what places of the steelbird final tournamant?

Im not quite sure what you mean so I might not answer your question completely, sorry if this is the case.

No one got removed from the invites as Noad and I basically warned everyone for the last time. If someone did join a qualifier while already holding an invite after we warned them they would be removed from the invite holders. Ofcourse this would leave the final's bracket with 1 less player. So to fill up the bracket the winner of the reserve tournament would fill in that spot if it did end up happening. Thankfully in the end this didn't happen so none of the invite holders got removed and the reserve tournament will be held for the winner getting first priority, the runner up getting second priority, third place getting third priority and so on. In case one or more of the invite holders doesn't show up or cannot make it. To ensure the final's bracket is completely filled.

5 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Im not quite sure what you mean so I might not answer your question completely, sorry if this is the case.

No one got removed from the invites as Noad and I basically warned everyone for the last time. If someone did join a qualifier while already holding an invite after we warned them they would be removed from the invite holders. Ofcourse this would leave the final's bracket with 1 less player. So to fill up the bracket the winner of the reserve tournament would fill in that spot if it did end up happening. Thankfully in the end this didn't happen so none of the invite holders got removed and the reserve tournament will be held for the winner getting first priority, the runner up getting second priority, third place getting third priority and so on. In case one or more of the invite holders doesn't show up or cannot make it. To ensure the final's bracket is completely filled.

Oh right, thank you for your answer. It's understadable now, but do you already have a date for the reserve tournament? If yes, when is it please? 

4 minutes ago, kemaric said:

Oh right, thank you for your answer. It's understadable now, but do you already have a date for the reserve tournament? If yes, when is it please? 

In about an hour and a half lol

• Zehkar locked this topic
  • Noad unpinned this topic
  • Rache unlocked this topic

Alright! I'm sorry for the delay but here are the invite signatures for this seasonal. Full credit goes to @ShinyGoku who got them looking so good!

Spoiler

ZDFire

icItKKy.gif

yosoyarca 

Qp9iSwa.gif

LKrenz

EgEJbig.gif

BurntZebra

Yw2PSPa.gif

enchanteur

95PCCp2.gif

JhowCrazy

W5U9Zkq.gif

Wiriketchup

W8oJfaZ.gif

yaritan

Bu58LSz.gif

LucasCisneros

NL30fRm.gif

Carlosbreak

UAFtmTx.gif

Frags

EoDLPvE.gif

stairway

QOHHVov.gif

BlueBreath

iicepcG.gif

XxxDragonDarkxxX

uF5qqSs.gif

belieberboy

kmrxrML.gif

MurcielagoSV

Q4lwJ56.gif

And with that the seasonal has been succesfully finished. Congratulations to all the winners once more. Hope you are all enjoying your prizes! And a big thanks to everyone of you who made this seasonal a lot of fun to host! 

• Rache locked this topic