Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Toupi

The next generation is ...

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Why cant we just be unique and have our own gen like we've always done? :(

 

It's what made us special

 

We would still have, like as I said above, only the people who want to play gen3 only do it, the others play as intended.

It´s an option that is harmless to the other side.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, pachima said:

We would still have, like as I said above, only the people who want to play gen3 only do it, the others play as intended.

It´s an option that is harmless to the other side.

sounds easier said than done, what about people who like to play both and have a gen4 move on their poke, this violates the clause. they have to have double comps for everything?

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Just now, pachima said:

Btw, I never whined about this a single time.

What I just asked was an option to tick before matchmaking called : gen3 only.

If you don´t like, just ignore the fucking button and keep playing with the gen4 stuff, but I really can´t see how this would hurt those people.

Easy af, if you want to play with only gen3 comps, select it, otherwise, dont. 

Now, if you offer me a more constructive comment to why this shouldn´t be a thing instead of criticizing me for literally no reason, I would appreciate.

Sure, just that post \/ does not look like "asking about option"

15 minutes ago, pachima said:

I swear, if they implement new mons, I demand a gen3 only pvp separated.

Im not against that specific idea. If there will be a group of players that enjoy only gen3, they will probably give an option like that.

 I just dont like when ppl behave like spoiled brat and whine/demand. Maybe you were not doing it but it looked like it in my perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

sounds easier said than done, what about people who like to play both and have a gen4 move on their poke, this violates the clause. they have to have double comps for everything?

 

 

1- old comps would never break clause.

2- It´s far from perfect, but I prefer getting an option than nothing at all.

 

6 minutes ago, Toupi said:

 

Sure, just that post \/ does not look like "asking about option"

Im not against that specific idea. If there will be a group of players that enjoy only gen3, they will probably give an option like that.

 I just dont like when ppl behave like spoiled brat and whine/demand. Maybe you were not doing it but it looked like it in my perspective.

 

wasn´t my purpose. Now that I look back into it, I admit it was too harsh. Sorry about that. Just want them to ponder such stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

That bridge is indeed the Golden Gate, San Francisco California. In Japan, there is a bridge that was made using the same concept, called "Akashi Kaikyo". 

Also, it has been confirmed a bunch of years ago that pokemon regions are based of Japan itself. If you search the "akashi" bridge in japan, you can find that matches with a pokemon region, to be more precise, Route 40 in Johto.

 

Spoiler

jvdbwIW.jpg

Edited by Zigh

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Zigh said:

That bridge is indeed the Golden Gate, San Francisco California. In Japan, there is a bridge that was made using the same concept, called "Akashi Kaikyo". 

Also, it has been confirmed a bunch of years ago that pokemon regions are based of Japan itself. If you search the "akashi" bridge in japan, you can find that matches with a pokemon region, to more precise Route 40 in Johto.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

jvdbwIW.jpg

He said new generation,we already have Gen 2 here 

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I want gen 4 stuff, this clearly won't be happening for a very long time. Why? Because in the corner it says soon™.

Edited by epicdavenport

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

The absolute number 1 thing to come from any new content will be gen 4 moves, they will free up so much for team building 

TC gonna have their work cut out tho

Share this post


Link to post

if its gen5 i'll stay dead but i dont think it will be because we don't even have gen 4 shit yet and jumping that far head will be suicide. So i think its gen4, it still could be johto though because of HG and SS but it could be that region darkshade was making like 3 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

The absolute number 1 thing to come from any new content will be gen 4 moves, they will free up so much for team building 

So much this. Think about the possibilities. Thats why i want gen 4 above all else. And no eviolite thank god. Offense OP

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.