Jump to content

The next generation is ...


Toupi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't particularly care if you guys are really attached to Gen 3 for whatever reason. It's not going anywhere. You can go sit in Viridian & spam LF 6V6 TORNEO whenever.   Yeah, we ca

Words cannot express my disappointment.

On 29/03/2017 at 7:30 PM, Kyu said:

These are my prescription glasses. Please do not make fun of them.

I bet we get the update tomorrow, the patch notes are an April Fool's day patch notes, but in reality the april fools day patch was the april fools day patch and we get the new gen

 

I could see it happening, even if I admit it's unlikely.

Link to post

Well Gen1-3 legends coming next, since it's implied they have a lot of work to do on this coming 3D region and want to push through one of the last few things we don't have. 

  • Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
  • Suicune, Entei, Raikou
  • Regice, Registeel, Regirock
  • Jirachi
  • Celebi
  • Deoxys
  • Mew

I pray to Baby Jesus that they allow at least the first 9 to be bred and allowed in comp. 

Link to post

devs in 2020:

 

dev1: "omfg what if we give everyone bidoof followers on april fools???"

dev2: "lmfaaaaaaaaaao no way bro how have we not done that before??? its so hilarious and original haha"

dev1: "dude it'll be hilarious they'll never know whats coming hahahahaha"

dev2: "bruuuuuuuuh you hilarious bro this is gonna be killer this year"

dev1: "yeah ahahahaha a bidoof folllower is so funny hahahahaha"

Link to post
32 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Really hope its an april fools joke. Skipping gen 4 and going straight to 5 would be fucking stupid.

The hardest part of a new generation is upgrading the base rom requirement.

Gen4 regions can be added as optional content to a gen5 base, but a gen5 region requires updating the base.

Link to post
Just now, Desu said:

Gen4 regions can be added as optional content to a gen5 base, but a gen5 region requires updating the base.

Well, what's going to be added first? Gen 4 Pokemon and areas or Gen 5? Seems odd to work backwards.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Desu said:

The hardest part of a new generation is upgrading the base rom requirement.

Gen4 regions can be added as optional content to a gen5 base, but a gen5 region requires updating the base.

current playing in 22fps PC, rip kek

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Risadex said:

current playing in 22fps PC, rip kek

We've actually seen improved performance for 3D areas > 2D because the LibGDX backing is more optimized compared to our LWJGL2 live builds.

 

But, we have a special computer nicknamed "the shitbox" which runs a LGA775 E6300 w/ integrated graphics & 1G RAM we use for performance regression testing. So, please don't worry that we've forgotten you. We are aiming for the same hardware requirements.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We've actually seen improved performance for 3D areas > 2D because the LibGDX backing is more optimized compared to our LWJGL2 live builds.

 

But, we have a special computer nicknamed "the shitbox" which runs a LGA775 E6300 w/ integrated graphics & 1G RAM we use for performance regression testing. So, please don't worry that we've forgotten you. We are aiming for the same hardware requirements.

so its HYPE af <3

Edited by Risadex
double kek
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We've actually seen improved performance for 3D areas > 2D because the LibGDX backing is more optimized compared to our LWJGL2 live builds.

 

But, we have a special computer nicknamed "the shitbox" which runs a LGA775 E6300 w/ integrated graphics & 1G RAM we use for performance regression testing. So, please don't worry that we've forgotten you. We are aiming for the same hardware requirements.

how do i say that i love you?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.