Jump to content

The next generation is ...


Toupi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't particularly care if you guys are really attached to Gen 3 for whatever reason. It's not going anywhere. You can go sit in Viridian & spam LF 6V6 TORNEO whenever.   Yeah, we ca

Words cannot express my disappointment.

I think its implying that hes getting ready to sit back and watch, like hes in a cinema, all he needs to do to make it complete is post a status saying *grabs popcorn*

Edited by ZoroarkH
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Kyu said:

These are my prescription glasses. Please do not make fun of them.

Or the fact that the DS games use 3 models in the overworld instead of sprites, so 3D Glasses, any works honestly.

 

Or he could be toying with us, but then again its a safe bet either way.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Otulp said:

How long after a pts is the main server usually updated?

like a few weeks. But it's (a pts) only happened like once or twice in the past, so not really much to go on.

 

iirc, first pts was physical/special split. and second was hoenn. Though my memory of this game is starting to get clouded.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Gilan said:

like a few weeks. But it's (a pts) only happened like once or twice in the past, so not really much to go on.

 

iirc, first pts was physical/special split. and second was hoenn. Though my memory of this game is starting to get clouded.

Ah ok. So the real update (if we get a pts on April fools lel) will still be a few weeks out 

Link to post
43 minutes ago, Gilan said:

like a few weeks. But it's (a pts) only happened like once or twice in the past, so not really much to go on.

 

iirc, first pts was physical/special split. and second was hoenn. Though my memory of this game is starting to get clouded.

 

There were a few more PTS than just those two.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

There were a few more PTS than just those two.

last one I remember was when they implemented the exact IVs and other stuff (I was away for while maybe isnt the last one actually)

 

pereiraa for GM!11

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Risadex said:

last one I remember was when they implemented the exact IVs and other stuff (I was away for while maybe isnt the last one actually)

 

pereiraa for GM!11

 
 

Oh, there were at least one or two more PTSs after that one, I don't think I'm crazy but I might.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

PTS?? I have absolutely no clue what it is... (feeling like a noob again)

Public Test Server, it sometimes is put up for players to test new features before they go live, just to be sure nothing is broken and to take suggestions etc.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Public Test Server, it sometimes is put up for players to test new features before they go live, just to be sure nothing is broken and to take suggestions etc.

Thank you :-D

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.