The next generation is ...

Toupi

I was totally sure that devs were totally trolling, you know, kyu, april´s fools... and Im sure most people was thinking the same... but it seems that this time they trolled us by doing the most unspected thing: an actual super big update

6 hours ago, LuisPocho said:

I was totally sure that devs were totally trolling, you know, kyu, april´s fools... and Im sure most people was thinking the same... but it seems that this time they trolled us by doing the most unspected thing: an actual super big update

I almost wonder if the reasoning for the PTS being during April Fool's Day was so that we couldn't see what would happen if we tried to have a gen 5 follower Pokemon. Perfect cover up if you ask me being that we could only have bidoofs. I have been wondering what will end up happening with gen 5 pokemons as followers for a while now. Either we can only have up to gen 4 follower pokes (since that's all HG/SS has) or Darkshade made custom gen 5 followers.. I don't see any other motivation for them to drop the PTS on that day.

As soon as I logged in I asked the question, and this is the official response I got:

JsOAh6W.png

6 minutes ago, ThatOneFurry said:

I am hoping Sinnoh because we will be 1 step closer to me getting my Dewott haha. Plus Luxray is in Sinnoh and its one of my faves.

It's not Sinnoh we're getting, it's Unova

But Dewott is from Unova so you'll get your wish, same goes for Luxray since it was introduced in gen4

Edited by LifeStyle
On 02/04/2017 at 1:10 PM, Kizhaz said:

Petition to make Nimbasa City, in front of the Ferris wheel preferably, the new hangout spot

Nah make this area of Castelia city the new hangout spot  Related image

Image result for castelia city pokemon

Edited by Imperial