The next generation is ...

Toupi

On 29/03/2017 at 7:30 PM, Kyu said:

These are my prescription glasses. Please do not make fun of them.

I bet we get the update tomorrow, the patch notes are an April Fool's day patch notes, but in reality the april fools day patch was the april fools day patch and we get the new gen

I could see it happening, even if I admit it's unlikely.

Well Gen1-3 legends coming next, since it's implied they have a lot of work to do on this coming 3D region and want to push through one of the last few things we don't have. 

• Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
  • Suicune, Entei, Raikou
  • Regice, Registeel, Regirock
  • Jirachi
  • Celebi
  • Deoxys
  • Mew

I pray to Baby Jesus that they allow at least the first 9 to be bred and allowed in comp. 

devs in 2020:

dev1: "omfg what if we give everyone bidoof followers on april fools???"

dev2: "lmfaaaaaaaaaao no way bro how have we not done that before??? its so hilarious and original haha"

dev1: "dude it'll be hilarious they'll never know whats coming hahahahaha"

dev2: "bruuuuuuuuh you hilarious bro this is gonna be killer this year"

dev1: "yeah ahahahaha a bidoof folllower is so funny hahahahaha"

9 minutes ago, Desu said:

The hardest part of a new generation is upgrading the base rom requirement.

Gen4 regions can be added as optional content to a gen5 base, but a gen5 region requires updating the base.

current playing in 22fps PC, rip kek

5 minutes ago, Risadex said:

current playing in 22fps PC, rip kek

We've actually seen improved performance for 3D areas > 2D because the LibGDX backing is more optimized compared to our LWJGL2 live builds.

But, we have a special computer nicknamed "the shitbox" which runs a LGA775 E6300 w/ integrated graphics & 1G RAM we use for performance regression testing. So, please don't worry that we've forgotten you. We are aiming for the same hardware requirements.

9 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We've actually seen improved performance for 3D areas > 2D because the LibGDX backing is more optimized compared to our LWJGL2 live builds.

But, we have a special computer nicknamed "the shitbox" which runs a LGA775 E6300 w/ integrated graphics & 1G RAM we use for performance regression testing. So, please don't worry that we've forgotten you. We are aiming for the same hardware requirements.

so its HYPE af <3

Edited by Risadex
double kek
6 minutes ago, Kyu said:

how do i say that i love you?