The next generation is ...

Toupi

9 minutes ago, Kyu said:

These are my prescription glasses. Please do not make fun of them.

Or the fact that the DS games use 3 models in the overworld instead of sprites, so 3D Glasses, any works honestly.

Or he could be toying with us, but then again its a safe bet either way.

2 hours ago, Otulp said:

How long after a pts is the main server usually updated?

like a few weeks. But it's (a pts) only happened like once or twice in the past, so not really much to go on.

iirc, first pts was physical/special split. and second was hoenn. Though my memory of this game is starting to get clouded.

8 minutes ago, Gilan said:

like a few weeks. But it's (a pts) only happened like once or twice in the past, so not really much to go on.

iirc, first pts was physical/special split. and second was hoenn. Though my memory of this game is starting to get clouded.

Ah ok. So the real update (if we get a pts on April fools lel) will still be a few weeks out 

43 minutes ago, Gilan said:

There were a few more PTS than just those two.

22 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

There were a few more PTS than just those two.

last one I remember was when they implemented the exact IVs and other stuff (I was away for while maybe isnt the last one actually)

pereiraa for GM!11

15 minutes ago, Risadex said:

last one I remember was when they implemented the exact IVs and other stuff (I was away for while maybe isnt the last one actually)

pereiraa for GM!11

Oh, there were at least one or two more PTSs after that one, I don't think I'm crazy but I might.

6 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

PTS?? I have absolutely no clue what it is... (feeling like a noob again)

Public Test Server, it sometimes is put up for players to test new features before they go live, just to be sure nothing is broken and to take suggestions etc.