The next generation is ...

Toupi

I feel like if we're really getting Gen4 or Gen5 or whatever, Devs are probably going to wait for the OU Seasonal to end first, because obviously with new mons and moves and shit there will be a full reset and MMO tiers will be fucked up for a while.

Summer hype

Spoiler

At the beach, not playing this

7 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

I feel like if we're really getting Gen4 or Gen5 or whatever, Devs are probably going to wait for the OU Seasonal to end first, because obviously with new mons and moves and shit there will be a full reset and MMO tiers will be fucked up for a while.

Summer hype

Reveal hidden contents

We will get PTS first anyway, and after that, week or two to polish anything that came out during it.

I mean I would understand if they postpone final launch because of that but PTS can be released before seasonal ends if this is the case.

On 3/12/2017 at 7:54 PM, LifeStyle said:

Summer hype

Hide contents

Wouldent the chaos be more entertaining?

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:54 AM, LifeStyle said:

Summer hype

Reveal hidden contents

they usually add huge things like this, phys/special split, hoenn, right before the finals

On 18.2.2017 at 10:49 PM, Kyu said:

We'd go straight to Alola if we could. Unfortunately, everything about the 3DS is a mystery, so that'll have to come later on.

Edit; As well as the 3D modeling of player characters means we'd have to redo all of our hats

The two new generations, older then the 3DS, are Gen 4&5. So This quote combinded with the new vanities (Team Galaxy Uniform (Gen4) and Team Flare Uniform (Gen5)) looks like there may be 2 new generations (soon™).

Edited by BilllaBong
7 minutes ago, BilllaBong said:

The two new generations, older then the 3DS, are Gen 4&5. So This quote combinded with the new vanities (Team Galaxy Uniform (Gen4) and Team Flare Uniform (Gen5)) looks like there may be 2 new generations (soon™).

we've had gen 4 vanities for as long back as I can remember though... So I wouldn't read too much into vanities predicting generations.

2 minutes ago, Gilan said:

we've had gen 4 vanities for as long back as I can remember though... So I wouldn't read too much into vanities predicting generations.

That's true. But I got the feeling that could be a sign. We'll see.

32 minutes ago, BilllaBong said:

Team Flare is actually gen 6, Plasma was gen 5, but we already had plasma hat lel