The next generation is ...

Toupi

On 18/2/2017 at 3:04 AM, chesars said:

These game changing updates kill games for some people, sadly thats the case for a few of us. But rather than complain i think its better to just accept the decisions made and move on. After all its not our game and devs can do whatever they think its best for their game.

sandro baylon :V, y no, no creo que se mate el game, el game volvera a resurgir como el ave fenix c:

For real when are we getting an update on this?

So vague. Teasing it a week b4 release would of been nice. Has almost been a bloody month already. Update must be next year. FYI a Month WASNT SOON. It should of said "sometime in the future"

Edited by GiratinaXTrainer

Interest is dying in this game. Players quit playing. This has caught peoples attention but i bet it will grow old to most quickly as theres nothing to see. Then when it does drop so few players (compared to what they had) will play that it may not even matter. I will be surprised if people flock back, this game wont deserve a second chance then. Unless ofc it drops within days.

Dropping it on the Switches release date would have been neat.

I dont understand why they didnt start out with DS anyhow.  SoulSilver could have been used as the main rom and thus we would of had Kanto/Johto. Wouldnt of had Hoenn but i imagine adding anything newer would be easier.Now they will likely have to rewrite it all. Nevertheless they do what they do and it is appreciated.

Edited by GiratinaXTrainer
1 minute ago, GiratinaXTrainer said:

Interest is dying in this game. Players quit playing. This has caught peoples attention but i bet it will grow old to most quickly as theres nothing to see. Then when it does drop so few players (compared to what they had) will play that it may not even matter. I will be surprised if people flock back, this game wont deserve a second chance then. Unless ofc it drops within days.

Dropping it on the Switches release date would have been neat.

we are all afriad of your threat. I think devs the most. This is like the first time when i see "pokeMMO is dying" post on this forum. It must mean something :O I hope devs will take seriously your threats and deliver update asap!

4 hours ago, Toupi said:

we are all afriad of your threat. I think devs the most. This is like the first time when i see "pokeMMO is dying" post on this forum. It must mean something :O I hope devs will take seriously your threats and deliver update asap!

This.

20 hours ago, Toupi said:

This is your first encounter of "soon" in the internet isn't it? xd

Yes, it actually is my first encounter of "soon" in the internet. Oh great Toupi, please enlighten all of us, the "Soon"-newbie's, with your wisdom.

Spoiler

Q5DGdfV.jpg

34 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

Yes, it actually is my first encounter of "soon" in the internet. Oh Great Magnificent Toupi, please enlighten all of us, the "Soon"-newbie's, with your wisdom.

Ok you little rascals, papa Toupi will teach you about important internet stuff, so buckle-up and get ready for Cyberspace adventure! 

First things first, before we tackle this topic it's good to ask yourself how do you understand "soon"? You might quickly answer that it's something that will happen in near future. Which might be correct but there is a hidden question lurking within this question - "what is near future?". And the answer leads to the core of concept! "Near Future" can mean everything. It might mean tomorrow or next week or next year or in next 1000years. It depends on point of reference.

Observing people who wield "soon" like grandmasters of this art is great idea to grasp concept a bit more firmly. A textbook example of one of aforementioned virtuoso is Blizzard. What they do is just putting a "soon" with everything they annouce. At first people were thinking that the "thing" is coming soon because Blizzard said so. But that is the hollowest hope there could be because the date of release is for sure not "soon" as they were promising.

The sad truth is that devs mercilessly abuse trust of their fanbase. They shamelessly work on the "thing" they annouced to not release half-finished product even though thirsty fans spam entire forum that they want the "thing" NOW!

In the future if you will ever lack a knowledge about something just google it! If you dont know what does "googling" mean, don't worry more lessons about internet are coming soon. <wink wink> see what i did there?
Now, dont i ever see you again on the internet not knowing your stuff! Class dismissed.

Spoiler

This is the best photo of tutor-looking-owl that i could find

MppodhI.png

If you look more closely you will see it's a drawing and not an actuall photo

*-I made few changes in your quote to give me a little bit more respect