The next generation is ...

Toupi

9 hours ago, Toupi said:

Im more optimistic with the dates tbh. It's true that they annouced Emerald a year before release but i don't think they would be all this mysterious over starting work on something or update that will not happen in "near" future.

They rushed emerald due to competition from a certain game.

Let it Be Sinnoh.....

The Qoute "Wed go straight to Aloa scares me though"... And the bridge.... Please dont let it be Gen 5. :( Gen 5 Is Shit.

I think that even the Gen 5 fans would be happy with Gen 4/Sinnoh. While only a small majority of Gen 4 fans would be happy with Gen 5. Going forward is nice, Gen 5 is too far forward.

Gen 4 has a great map, adds allot of pokes, and a massive new world.

Gen 5 would be very weird, traveling back and fourth to it and Hoenn/Kanto. It wouldnt fit in.

Edited by GiratinaXTrainer
5 minutes ago, ZoroarkH said:

I have a question for the devs, hypothetically if you were to implement Sinnoh, which version would it be?(I.E. DP or Platinum)

I think it would be Platinum because in the R/S/E version they used Emerald which is the most complete one

the only weird thing about gen5 would be the implementation of the regions lore-wise

if we jump to bw2 we get more cities but anyone playing these for the first time won't get a lot of stuff in the story (nobody who played them already should give much of a damn but still) and if we jump to bw we lose some cities

I only played Gen 1-4 but from what I've been told the Gen 5 storyline is pretty good. 

I'm looking forward to Gen 5, finally something completely new (for me personally, at least) to discover!

Also, to me it's pretty clear that Gen 5 is coming,... otherwise the bridge reference doesn't make sense and also Kyu's statement that they'd go straight to Gen 7 if it wasn't currently impossible due to 3DS rom issues underlines that the devs want to work on the newest Gen possible (which would be 5, since 6+7 are 3DS).

I wonder how traveling between regions will look like. Will we play Kanto and Hoenn in 2D graphics and Unova in 3D graphics?

Edited by Guest

My current rank of possibilities (most likely -> least likely):

1. Gen 4 With Darkshade's region

2. Gen 4 with Sinnoh region

3. Gen 5 with Darkshade's region

4. Gen 5 with Unova region

5. Dungeon region (a defined Darkshade region) with legendaries. Remain in gen 3 pokemon.

5. We're being trolled

6.  Johto region with legendaries

7. Gen 6 or Gen 7

2 hours ago, Gilan said:

My current rank of possibilities (most likely -> least likely):

1. Gen 4 With Darkshade's region

2. Gen 4 with Sinnoh region

3. Gen 5 with Darkshade's region

4. Gen 5 with Unova region

5. Dungeon region (a defined Darkshade region) with legendaries. Remain in gen 3 pokemon.

5. We're being trolled

6.  Johto region with legendaries

7. Gen 6 or Gen 7

Now that you mentioned being trolled, this is my assumption till proven otherwise.

Anyone remember cycling road? that is a bridge. a big bridge.

Honestly if they can do Gen 4 (or 5) then the other wouldnt be hard to make work. Since they will have already made DS roms compatible by then.

TO KYU: Why cant you tell us which region itll be? I understand not giving a release date because you dont want to promise it but you could tell us the region.

We are disscussing over 5/6generations but they never confirmed implementing a new generation.

Yes, Kyu posted "New Generation" topic but looking at his Dev Blog I feel we are closer to "We rewrite entire pokeMMO client! it's a new generation of pokeMMO, how  awesome is that" and bridging PC and Android platforms. Especially while taking in account time they predicted for implementing plans from " Client rewrites and you" part and what Kyu wrote at the end of that post: "I've expressed my disdain for new regions in the past, mostly because they don't offer enough return on the time invested, but they're the natural progression after a significant amount of Legendaries are available.".

But who knows, maybe they changed their mind or came with different solution for introducing new generation without implementing the whole region(maybe with dungeons and/or other creative stuff). We can only be sure when update hits Testing Server.

So Perhaps a New MMO entirely... I really do wonder if well see a entire new game.... or if well travel between regions again. If they do **** up and add Gen 5 then i guess ill just hope we get all the Gen 4 pokes aswell.. Or you know they could pull a Nintendo and delete every pokemon currently in the game when you go to Gen 5. Since thats what Gen 5 did.

I hope they are trolling us with that bridge. If they are trolling us all together and arnt even doing anything then that is really low.

Edited by GiratinaXTrainer
On 20/2/2017 at 5:16 PM, Bartolomew said:

Sí mientras están en ello, ¿por qué no te hacen cada pokemon encuentran brillante con IVs perfectos?

Todo lo que quieres es hacer el juego más fácil. Cada  mayoría de los MMO necesitan ser grindy para mantener a la gente a jugar.

you are aware of the east of the shiny? if youre not, then go to find, were hordes, but also full of metetings xD

On 20/2/2017 at 7:31 PM, Darkshade said:

Se puede usar un amuleto de la moneda para aumentar la cantidad de dinero que están recibiendo desde un NPC.

i dont mean that, i mean you have to be a long time to collect money( island and routes, gyms) to the end you give 300k or something similar, the money seems to me little, compared with the time that you give.

There are people who cant be two hours doing it that every day :(

On 20/2/2017 at 7:31 PM, Darkshade said:

Estoy un poco curioso en cuanto a por qué ha elegido este número cuando lo más probable es seguro asumir que no son conscientes de la corriente% s.

Sin embargo, es posible que vea un aumento, si alguna vez decide poner en práctica la capacidad de los ojos compuestos ', sin embargo, puedo decir con certeza que no va a cumplir con su mecánica Emerald.

im not aware of the percentage, but what if i know is that before was more drop of everstone, change something, may the  drops others have improved but everyone knows it is used are everstone.

It makes me hopeful that well get Gen 4 pokes no matter what, unless theyre trolling us. It would be stupid to just add Gen 5 pokes. However adding both Gen 4/5 pokes would be quite allot.

Still rooting for Sinnoh, imo its a much more fun and better region by miles. 5 is like X/Y which is meh.  Would be terrible if they skip it. :( Still any update is better I guess.

2 hours ago, Suneet said:

In Gen 5, you could only catch Unova Pokemon for the entire game, there was no Pokemon from different regions, only after you beat the storyline