The next generation is ...

Toupi

good a good thing, as was eventually decided to get here and I read interesting things.
First of all, Good tardes/buenas días/buenas good to all who read this message, with the exit of the new generation the people are going crazy, but I'll leave you here a list of things know all the people want :
 1) _ the reshaping of the leaders of hoenn gym of 20h to 14h (like not to take advantage of it, but also to be a way of farmear).
2) _ the implementation of returning to fight with the leaders of kanto (although this was not in the story, you can do, and very easily, developers are very good and a homework and don't get no problem)
3) _ to completion of the front of battle (a shame that still won't end, without more to say)
4) _ an increase of 4 % of money in every npc.
5) _ an increase of 3 % for items (I would say a little bit more, but I don't think that into more)
6) _ an increase of 2 % in the brilliant pokemones hunt.
(Most likely to stress that this is not meant for things of generation West, but it is  present but needs to be something about it).

20 minutes ago, Charly said:

good a good thing, as was eventually decided to get here and I read interesting things.
First of all, Good tardes/buenas días/buenas good to all who read this message, with the exit of the new generation the people are going crazy, but I'll leave you here a list of things know all the people want :
 1) _ the reshaping of the leaders of hoenn gym of 20h to 14h (like not to take advantage of it, but also to be a way of farmear).
2) _ the implementation of returning to fight with the leaders of kanto (although this was not in the story, you can do, and very easily, developers are very good and a homework and don't get no problem)
3) _ to completion of the front of battle (a shame that still won't end, without more to say)
5) _ an increase of 3 % for items (I would say a little bit more, but I don't think that into more)
6) _ an increase of 2 % in the brilliant pokemones hunt.
(Most likely to stress that this is not meant for things of generation West, but it is  present but needs to be something about it).

Yea while they are at it, why dont they make every pokemon encounter shiny with perfect IVs?

All you want is to make game easier. Every Most mmos need to be grindy to keep people playing.

Edited by Bartolomew
13 minutes ago, Bartolomew said:

Yea while they are at it, why dont they make every pokemon encounter shiny with perfect IVs?

All you want is to make game easier. Every Most mmos need to be grindy to keep people playing.

"Grind" is a no-no word! ppl got red light in head when they hear that word. We've been in situation when getting comp in PokeMMO was easy. It was called CloneMMO and everything that was not 5x31 or 6x31 was worthless. You need to put some effort in getting comp pokemons or else they will be nothing. What would you value more? Pokemon breed here or the same pokemon created on showdown?

Pumping more money to the system will do nothing. Well not exactly nothing, it will increase the prices so everything will soon balance out and we will be in the same spot but with less valuable $

I don't know what 3% increase in item drop is supposed to do.

32 minutes ago, Toupi said:

"Grind" is a no-no word! ppl got red light in head when they hear that word. We've been in situation when getting comp in PokeMMO was easy. It was called CloneMMO and everything that was not 5x31 or 6x31 was worthless. You need to put some effort in getting comp pokemons or else they will be nothing. What would you value more? Pokemon breed here or the same pokemon created on showdown?

Pumping more money to the system will do nothing. Well not exactly nothing, it will increase the prices so everything will soon balance out and we will be in the same spot but with less valuable $

I don't know what 3% increase in item drop is supposed to do.

Well would a sentence "Doing repetitive tasks over and over again for the sake of getting desirable item/Pokemon by using the same method." be a better description for it? Grinding (or however you want to call it) isn't particularly a bad thing. Breeding certain egg move Pokemon with competitive Ivs or battling Battle Tower at a streak 50+ can be really enjoyable even when doing it multiple times.

I get what you mean, people get "triggered" when they hear a word grind, but it's not actually that bad.

2 hours ago, Charly said:

You can use an Amulet Coin to increase the amount of money you are recieving from an NPC.

2 hours ago, Charly said:

I am slightly curious as to why you have chosen this number when it's likely safe to assume you are unaware of the current %s.

However, you may see an increase if we ever decide to implement the ability 'Compound Eyes', however I can say with certainty that it won't abide by its Emerald mechanics.

2 hours ago, Bartolomew said:

Most mmos need to be grindy to keep people playing.

You're entirely right, however it should probably be explained a little more:

It is true that games require some level of grind to keep players around - but it's not that we're just deliberately prolonging the 'grind' or your game experience for the sake of it.

Games require a certain effort to reward ratio to be entertaining.

There's no satisfaction in a game in which everything is instantly handed to you on a plate (unless it's purely a simulator) and a game in which it takes forever to achieve anything isn't entertaining or satisfying either.

Keeping that kind of balance alongside an economy is pretty crucial to an MMO.

34 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Idk why people are suggesting shit, 2 days after the big update drops we'll all be broke and into heavy grinding. I mean, all of you will be broke and into heavy grinding.

I can't wait for many of the pokemon to not be available for some reason and people freaking out because they made 5x31 breeders that will have to sit in the pc.

Don't get me started on the confusion that will occur if gen5 gets implemented and we don't have access to HAs in patch one.

50 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

You're entirely right, however it should probably be explained a little more:

It is true that games require some level of grind to keep players around - but it's not that we're just deliberately prolonging the 'grind' or your game experience for the sake of it.

Games require a certain effort to reward ratio to be entertaining.

There's no satisfaction in a game in which everything is instantly handed to you on a plate (unless it's purely a simulator) and a game in which it takes forever to achieve anything isn't entertaining or satisfying either.

Keeping that kind of balance alongside an economy is pretty crucial to an MMO.

It's all about making the grind fun and interesting, that's the hard part, especially for a game like this one.

1 hour ago, suigin said:

I can't wait for many of the pokemon to not be available for some reason and people freaking out because they made 5x31 breeders that will have to sit in the pc.

Don't get me started on the confusion that will occur if gen5 gets implemented and we don't have access to HAs in patch one.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "HAs"???

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Kyu pls tell which gen it is cause i need to buy the correct rom in time beforehand. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My guess would be black/white or black2/white2, more leaning towards the second iteration due to prior gen spawns being introduced. I don't think it makes sense to implement gen 4 if you can add both gen 4 and 5 pokes by using just a gen 5 rom, if they went with the gen 4 route they would be doing extra work for pretty much nothing because gen 5 would eventually be produced. I'm fairly certain that the bridge is a dead giveaway to it being gen 5, the fog is to make it mysterious and create hype.

I have something much better.

When you take first words from all Kyu's responses in this topic you get:

Spoiler

- we
- when
- this
- I
-you
-you
-how
-jealousy
-we

Which looks like gibberish at first look BUT when you take first letters from those words and shuffle them a bit you get:

Spoiler

wwwtiyhjy - which is still gibberish

Interesting, isn't it?

2 hours ago, Toupi said:

I have something much better.

When you take first words from all Kyu's responses in this topic you get:

Hide contents

- we
- when
- this
- I
-you
-you
-how
-jealousy
-we

Which looks like gibberish at first look BUT when you take first letters from those words and shuffle them a bit you get:

Hide contents

wwwtiyhjy - which is still gibberish

Interesting, isn't it?

I think you are on the right track, maybe after his next 10 posts you will have something there.