The next generation is ...

Toupi

23 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I have a weird deja vu. I think I heard that since i started to play this game. PokeMMO is always dying/dead

I am a team leader who recruits frequently. My team is "anyone is welcome" type of team

- more than half of the noobs that join the team stop showing up after 1-7 days. they never beat both elite 4. I have to kick them after a week of inactivity.

- The experienced players quit after 100 hours or so. Game gets old fast for them.

Why am I still playing?all i do is shiny hunting, that doesn't get old because you already know it will take time.

Just now, peep said:

I am a team leader who recruits frequently. My team is "anyone is welcome" type of team

- more than half of the noobs that join the team stop showing up after 1-7 days. they never beat both elite 4. I have to kick them after a week of inactivity.

- The experienced players quit after 100 hours or so. Game gets old fast for them.

Why am I still playing?all i do is shiny hunting, that doesn't get old because you already know it will take time.

Great. Im a teal unicorn with laser gun instead of horn. Does that matter? Probably as much as your background.

Ever heard of Framing or Confirmation Bias(there is few more probably that ppl are using in this topic but i dont know all of them by name)? You know that EVERY multiplayer game have that group? ppl who starts game, play for day, two maybe week and don't play anymore? 

Sorry but it's like saying "I saw a dead fish ashore, it means the world is ending!"

1 hour ago, peep said:

A lot of the people I know and some in the team I'm in have well over 1k hours, me being one of them.

1 hour ago, peep said:

Wait, you're having trouble keeping experienced players in a team that just let's literally anyone join? Must be the games fault 

6 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Rule 1 of MMOs. Do the opposite of what Xatu says and you'll be fine.

Its easy to bully people now isnt it?  Anyway..  As some of you know i have little to live for anyway.  This game gave me hope and some reason to live many times.  I have no friends, no family, im homeless and i have no money.  This game is all i care about.  Now that its going away and being replaced with shitty gen 4 I have nothing to live for.  I understand you all hate me.  I hate me.  The world will be better off without me. 

10 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Its easy to bully people now isnt it?  Anyway..  As some of you know i have little to live for anyway.  This game gave me hope and some reason to live many times.  I have no friends, no family, im homeless and i have no money.  This game is all i care about.  Now that its going away and being replaced with shitty gen 4 I have nothing to live for.  I understand you all hate me.  I hate me.  The world will be better off without me. 

things will get better dude, and if u give the game a chance with gen 4 maybe the game will too :) 

ok maybe i went to far, feel better :)

Edited by sherdoonach
1 minute ago, sherdoonach said:

things will get better dude, and if u give the game a chance with gen 4 maybe the game will too :) 

People will continue to bully me and treat me like shit no matter what i do.... thats for sure

2 minutes ago, Xatu said:

will u forgive me for bullying u

6 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Hello. ^^ 

The big problem in this community: The "jokes" can be sometimes too rude.

I won't say I'm 100% mature, but we need a minimum of respect in PokeMMO. 

4 minutes ago, Xatu said:

It goes much further than just this game.  I guess this game was all i had left connecting me to this reality.  I have lived a life of abuse and pain and i have 0 support network.

dw man, nobody is trying to bully you. It's just that you're overdoing it with this new gen stuff. imo, just go with the flow, play whatever comes out in the next update, then criticize/compliment it. As for your problem. I hope things get well soon, and that you never have this sort of problem again. Be positive, and good things will happen :)