The next generation is ...

Toupi

4 minutes ago, pachima said:

We would still have, like as I said above, only the people who want to play gen3 only do it, the others play as intended.

It´s an option that is harmless to the other side.

sounds easier said than done, what about people who like to play both and have a gen4 move on their poke, this violates the clause. they have to have double comps for everything?

Just now, pachima said:

Btw, I never whined about this a single time.

What I just asked was an option to tick before matchmaking called : gen3 only.

If you don´t like, just ignore the fucking button and keep playing with the gen4 stuff, but I really can´t see how this would hurt those people.

Easy af, if you want to play with only gen3 comps, select it, otherwise, dont. 

Now, if you offer me a more constructive comment to why this shouldn´t be a thing instead of criticizing me for literally no reason, I would appreciate.

Sure, just that post \/ does not look like "asking about option"

15 minutes ago, pachima said:

I swear, if they implement new mons, I demand a gen3 only pvp separated.

Im not against that specific idea. If there will be a group of players that enjoy only gen3, they will probably give an option like that.

I just dont like when ppl behave like spoiled brat and whine/demand. Maybe you were not doing it but it looked like it in my perspective.

6 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

sounds easier said than done, what about people who like to play both and have a gen4 move on their poke, this violates the clause. they have to have double comps for everything?

1- old comps would never break clause.

2- It´s far from perfect, but I prefer getting an option than nothing at all.

6 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Sure, just that post \/ does not look like "asking about option"

Im not against that specific idea. If there will be a group of players that enjoy only gen3, they will probably give an option like that.

I just dont like when ppl behave like spoiled brat and whine/demand. Maybe you were not doing it but it looked like it in my perspective.

wasn´t my purpose. Now that I look back into it, I admit it was too harsh. Sorry about that. Just want them to ponder such stuff.

That bridge is indeed the Golden Gate, San Francisco California. In Japan, there is a bridge that was made using the same concept, called "Akashi Kaikyo". 

Also, it has been confirmed a bunch of years ago that pokemon regions are based of Japan itself. If you search the "akashi" bridge in japan, you can find that matches with a pokemon region, to be more precise, Route 40 in Johto.

Spoiler

jvdbwIW.jpg

Edited by Zigh
58 minutes ago, Zigh said:

That bridge is indeed the Golden Gate, San Francisco California. In Japan, there is a bridge that was made using the same concept, called "Akashi Kaikyo". 

Also, it has been confirmed a bunch of years ago that pokemon regions are based of Japan itself. If you search the "akashi" bridge in japan, you can find that matches with a pokemon region, to more precise Route 40 in Johto.

Reveal hidden contents

jvdbwIW.jpg

He said new generation,we already have Gen 2 here