Urgent, life or death.

Felolo

Hi, on December 21 i planned to left game, i had tons of stuff and good pokes i never thought i would use again, so i gave away most of my items and some pokes. Anyway, I breezed my comps so i didn't want to gave em to anyone, for this reason i gave em to a good friend of mine called Kippsmithers he told me he will save em in case I came back, I used to give him my pokes for him to teach em tutor moves when I was a newbie (didn't defeated e4 till 200h of game XD) so he is trustworthy to me. The thing is that I came back, as kipp predicted, but looks like he stop playing or maybe made an alt, so im looking for him or his alt. He used to have an alt called DirtMcGirt, an account called Kippsmithers and some people have notice someone called POkemonBreederKip (not sure is this is the actual name) or something like that and they think it can be a new alt. Kipp is such a great man, i don't think he is trying to elude me or something like that. So, in case u see someone that fits this bad description plz let me know, i have no comps now and that makes me sad af. Thank u. 

i had 8 comps, and 3 of em were 5x31 +nature, other was a mix of 30 and 31s (HP fire)  plus nature, and the others had all good IVs and nature. to make that i had to sell a shiny I found (6,5M) ill never be able to get that much money, and It will besad if i never get such nice pokes. thats why is not that easy for me to make new comps, also i would take me tons of time to breed and Ev train, i prefer stop playing forever than had to do all that stuff.

Life is all about regrets. Learn from them and move on. When you give away stuff, it is in bad taste to ask for them back. I know how frustrating it is to grind everything back from scratch and often leads to people quitting.

That being said, please don't give up on this game. There are plenty of easy to use money making methods which you can employ. Like planting berries which requires you to log in only twice a day and generates quite an amount of money. If you have money, you can pay someone to breed the desired comps and even have it trained. 

It would be a good idea to mail the guy holding your comps ingame, letting him know you want them back (if you havent already).  Also a reminder, that that staff do not moderate trades or get involved with trade disputes. Please ensure that you remain vigilant at all times when trading with other players in the future. Keeping your comps after quiting is always the best thing to do, as mentioned above, in case you return to the game sometime later on. Closing this.

• Blue locked this topic