[PSL 7] Week Three

Just now, Rendiz said:

Don't you weebs already have multiple threads on the forums entirely dedicated to your cancer for you to post this cringe?

Kettle calling the pot black. It's the year 2017 and you're still playing a Japanese game made way back in 1996 meant for children. I don't think you should be talking when you are more or less in the same category, my dear otaku.

15 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Kettle calling the pot black. It's the year 2017 and you're still playing a Japanese game made way back in 1996 meant for children. I don't think you should be talking when you are more or less in the same category, my dear otaku.

No. Kettle calling the pot black would only work if I went onto an anime forum and started posting about my psl match.

Also the argument that liking pokemon = liking all anime. Well do you think mass unemployment is a good thing? If you answered no to that question then congratulations you are now a neo-vampire since that was one of Draculas policies and that must mean you love them all.

Edited by Rendiz
5 hours ago, Rendiz said:

No. Kettle calling the pot black would only work if I went onto an anime forum and started posting about my psl match.

Also the argument that liking pokemon = liking all anime. Well do you think mass unemployment is a good thing? If you answered no to that question then congratulations you are now a neo-vampire since that was one of Draculas policies and that must mean you love them all.

honestly lost it at neo vampire since that was one of draculas policies