what pkmn should be my first competitive pkmn?

Hello

i want to start in the competitive battles and tournament, but i never breed a competitive pkmn before. i don't know what pkmn are used in the differents tier or how is the meta right know.

I know how to breed a competitive pkmn and i want to start with manectric ( i dont know why, the people in my crew say is very used right now), but i don't want to breed a pkmn that will be useless in the future or doesn't have space in the competitive teams. so that is the question, what pkmn is the best to start breeding?.

Thanks

Well first you gotta know what tier you want to play in. 

There are OU(Over Used)  UU (Under Used) NU (Never Used), and two formats called LC (Little Cup) and DO(Doubles). Ubers as well.

I suggest OU since it is the most common. NU, it has a nice creativity to it which i recommend more over than OU. I don't play UU so idk how its like.

When it comes to breeding, its your choice on what to breed, but if you look at the usages of each tier (iin comp alley scroll down) you can see the most used comps and maybe you can get an idea of what to make.  

• Mike locked this topic