Fire Emblem Heroes

Eggplant

5 hours ago, Ploegy said:

You gonna be mad when I tell you this. I go in and on my first summon I got Ninian. Oops lol

same got ninian. Is she actually good? I know that the dance ability is OP as hell, but her other abilities aren't spectacular. Was thinking about putting her on a team with tiki-young (who I also got as a 5-star in the same summoning as ninian) and fae (so a dragon for each color) and then putting Linde on the team too to instantly kill any falchion users. I think it would be a spectacular offense team, but would be a trash defense team...

17 minutes ago, Gilan said:

same got ninian. Is she actually good? I know that the dance ability is OP as hell, but her other abilities aren't spectacular. Was thinking about putting her on a team with tiki-young (who I also got as a 5-star in the same summoning as ninian) and fae (so a dragon for each color) and then putting Linde on the team too to instantly kill any falchion users. I think it would be a spectacular offense team, but would be a trash defense team...

Has decent defensive capabilities that let's her take hits better than Azura and Olivia. When she is lower than 50% she can teleport near an ally AND Dance on it, allowing full map dance mobility. Decent offense too, but lower than Azura.

She is also a really solid pick for Eirika and Nino teams, getting Atk/Spd/Def/Res Up so that Nino can do her best, nuking even god, and letting a free slot for another unit...

There is the Dragon Team stuff, but Falchion is a really big threat, with Lucina in almost every team, but if you can take them out with Linde you are gonna do good in Arena Offense and general PvE. 

Tfw still no Ninian

i havent really played the flag event whatever cause this game is killing me

so i blew the free 20 orbs today

four 3 stars, one 4 star

among those, four duplicates. this is prob 5 or 6 summons in a row that are that bad

i look at ploegy's 11 5 stars and i have... 4

im just gonna wait til the next 20 orb gift and play overwatch

3 hours ago, Eggplant said:

i havent really played the flag event whatever cause this game is killing me

so i blew the free 20 orbs today

four 3 stars, one 4 star

among those, four duplicates. this is prob 5 or 6 summons in a row that are that bad

i look at ploegy's 11 5 stars and i have... 4

im just gonna wait til the next 20 orb gift and play overwatch

Yeah I really don't know how I got 11 of them at this point. So many blue ones too. Got a bunch of the blue ones trying to get Azura

5 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Yeah I really don't know how I got 11 of them at this point. So many blue ones too. Got a bunch of the blue ones trying to get Azura

I mean, I've got 7 (1 of them is a Robin that I ranked up from 4 to 5). So you did get lucky. But egg only getting 5 is pretty unlucky at this point.

I think part of the reason I only have 7 is because there was one summoning focus that I had at like 6% for a 5 star or something, but then the focus changed and the % didn't carry over, so I kinda got screwed there... Hopefully the focus will come back around and retain that %.

But what I've really been unlucky with is the lack of top-tier green class / colorless users.

11 hours ago, Gilan said:

I mean, I've got 7 (1 of them is a Robin that I ranked up from 4 to 5). So you did get lucky. But egg only getting 5 is pretty unlucky at this point.

I think part of the reason I only have 7 is because there was one summoning focus that I had at like 6% for a 5 star or something, but then the focus changed and the % didn't carry over, so I kinda got screwed there... Hopefully the focus will come back around and retain that %.

But what I've really been unlucky with is the lack of top-tier green class / colorless users.

I've summoned 10 of my 11. My female Corrin I upgraded to 5 star. I just have been really lucky with summons though. At first not so much but now I've been lucky. As for greens I don't summon them because of the lack of really super good greens other than Hector. I have Camilla so I'm just waiting till we get better greens

it's somewhat a mess....strong units will become stronger due to new abilitis, like Vantage Lucina, Fury or Life and Death on all the offensive units, Nino will be massive nuke etc...while weak units will still be weak in comparison to the strong units

Edited by londark
1 hour ago, londark said:

it's somewhat a mess....strong units will become stronger due to new abilitis, like Vantage Lucina, Fury or Life and Death on all the offensive units, Nino will be massive nuke etc...while weak units will still be weak in comparison to the strong units

Yeah, I feel like it's going to turn into a 1 shot meta, mainly due to the power boosts, and to avoid vantage triggers.

I kinda wish they hadn't implemented this; cause now I feel like I'm in limbo where I don't want to sacrifice any units until analysis/data comes out.

I also feel like tiering is going to be way more difficult...

Oh well, at least we got some new quest with orbs as rewards, that gave me shit....

Anyway, for now i gave Eirika Iceberg for some damage spur

Fury 2 to Jeorge, and it`s pretty good 

Vantage 3 to Lucina

Sword Breaker to Hinoka (was a bad choice actually, but ehhhh)

I`m also considering giving Robin M Bowbreaker for the Takumi meme