Fire Emblem Heroes

Eggplant

minerva>camilla

though camilla has the better design i guess

The Combination of her Weapon and her A passive doesn't make any sense.

If you initiate brave axe(+) lets you attack twice before the enemy can counter for only -5 speed.

Her A passive is darting blow which give a speed bonus of +2/4/6 if you initiate the attack. 

Since you already need to do that to attack twice it's rendered useless. 

And because of it she'll probably will be attacked twice by most sword, bow, dagger and magic users.

On the other hand she has the potential to attack 4 times on slow enemies.

Attacking twice makes up for her pretty low attack (33 on lvl 39).

But her special grants a +30% on attack every 3 rounds so it's up in the 40s at that moment.

Her second passive is what makes her: Giving every foe within 2 spaces around her 7 damage (can't kill as far as i know though)

Her def/res stats are pretty solid. her res is a bit higher (31) than her def (27) so she should survive some blows.

since she loves crowds thats should help her getting that savage blow off once or twice.

Edited by Linken

The high res is what makes her most useful in my eyes. She carried me through that grand hero battle by killing two units without getting killed by the two mages + axe guy. With weapon advantage one of the mages did 0 damage. The other only hit her for 11.

granted mine is level 40+1 so she's pretty ballin 

i won that battle with minerva on 38 and everyone else 35 or under.

just used serra to heal her up again after kicking butt on the other side of the mountains and she was good to go again to finish this

stats are as follows:

HP: 38

Atk: 51

Spd: 38

Def: 23

Res:18

Defenses seem weak right? wrong

She has sacred cowl which reduces any ranged damage by 30% after 2 charges... oh what?

Her weapon is a Hauteclere?

It does what exactly?

It accelerates the special trigger by 1 (cd -1) meaning she has more or less her special up every round.

And if you don't need that much attack and speed but prefer extra bulk feel free to drop her A passive Life and Death (or equip a lower lvl).

For those who are unfamilliar with it: It trades def/res for atk/spd, 3/4/5 to be exactly.

Her C on the other hand seems a bit underwhelming at first. Its Spur Def which grants adjacent allies +3 def (on lvl2) during any combat.

That's fine but then instead of lvl 3 you get Ward Fliers. Now this one is pretty interesting. It grants +4 def/res to any allies within 2 space radius during combat.

But as the name implies, the downside is that those must be flying units.

It is situational which one to choose though the latter seems to be pretty impactful if you're going to make a flying squad. 

On 2/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, Ploegy said:

But I'm also using Ryoma and Sakura. Am truly Hoshido

And don't worry I have finally been given what I deserve and Takumi has come to me

Just in case Heimann doesn't believe me

Hide contents

lPCv569.png

r u not summoning 5 at a time, disgusting. also i got this 5 star sakura but lvl'ing healers seems to take a while how to do faster?

1 hour ago, Linken said:

i'm not sure how to get a rank in the arena...

i've full streaked on adv countless times and still nothing...

I'm about rank 55000 with 3314.

I was around rank 30000 last season with 3600.

I just did a bit of testing:

-having one or several bonus heroes doesnt affect score. just one will double it, more won't do anything.

-your score increases with surviving allies.

-having a high level average gives more points. im getting 600 for 35+ and 200 for a level 25 team.

so basically it's not about a 7 streak in adv, it's about a seven streak with all survivors for max score.

what is your max score?

I figure the only people with a rank are the top 100,000 -- and they seem to all have a seven streak in adv, being above 3100 or so?

edit: just hit 3918, rank didnt update. ill tell you later what happens.

Edited by Eggplant

season isn't over since the bonus heroes didn't change

this week i'm workin with a mid 20s team so i don't have one in the team right now

people still abuse the system by lowering their avg lvl down by having a low lvl healer/dancer in their team

last week i was 3100+...

28 minutes ago, Linken said:

season isn't over since the bonus heroes didn't change

this week i'm workin with a mid 20s team so i don't have one in the team right now

people still abuse the system by lowering their avg lvl down by having a low lvl healer/dancer in their team

last week i was 3100+...

A season is a week. Not defined by bonus heroes. At the end of each season, you get a reward,.

I just tried abusing this.

Lowering your average gets you less points. Even if it's easier wins...

I just hit 3900 by wining 7 games with a level 36-40 team. 5 of which were no deaths (ie 600 points per game).

Using a mid 20s team won't get you that high. So to the people abusing this in matchmaking, they're just fucking themselves over. You probably need a max level team to hit 250 on defense too.