Fire Emblem Heroes

Eggplant

1 hour ago, Eggplant said:

it's like nintendo waifu simulator 2017 that takes a popular strategy game and turns it into a half rng, half grind game

kinda like pokemmo

Actually there is no rng in the core gameplay since crits or misses aren't a thing...

On a sidenote: They should add a replay function. Some matches I played were really exiting. I would also love to know how my defense played etc... Maybe they're afraid of everyone showing ai exploits?

Edited by Linken

Anyone managed to beat the grand hero battle on hard? map layout is extremly against you.

i think cavalary should do the trick but i don't have any of those lying around (not at lvl ~35 and with a solid star rate at least)

the problem isn't beating the map, it's doing it without anyone dying...

Edited by Linken
1 hour ago, Linken said:

Anyone managed to beat the grand hero battle on hard? map layout is extremly against you.

i think cavalary should do the trick but i don't have any of those lying around (not at lvl ~35 and with a solid star rate at least)

the problem isn't beating the map, it's doing it without anyone dying...

Nop, don`t have a unit that can last long enough after triggering the archer and green mage

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

Well that happened.

fe_heroes.png

Pretty damn happy right now. Roy was the one I wanted most.

we need trades in this game ^^

that 5 star jakob will serve you well (not that lyn or roy won't)

i've got a roy but i have to tell i'm a bit underwhelmed. he seems to be one of the more balanced heroes.

2 minutes ago, Linken said:

we need trades in this game ^^

that 5 star jakob will serve you well (not that lyn or roy won't)

i've got a roy but i have to tell i'm a bit underwhelmed. he seems to be one of the more balanced heroes.

yeah I'd agree. But I just love Roy as a character =P

Jakob really does seem very strong,

16 minutes ago, Gilan said:

yeah I'd agree. But I just love Roy as a character =P

Jakob really does seem very strong,

can heal himself every 2 turns on 5*, nasty debuffs (on foe) after combat and solid def/res

play him with twice attacking heroes or speedy ones and you're good to go

and cool artwork ^^

Edited by Linken

Finally beat the Grand Hero Battle on hard. first thing i did was send camilla over the mountain to kill the archer, then she killed the wyvern guy, then i hid in the corner while the mages and sword dude had to come around the choke to get rekt by my archer and spear guy. 

18 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

I take back that previous picture. I went to summon and got 5 star Camilla. Still not a 5 star Takumi but I needed a nice green user and she works perfectly

And you were just talking shit about Camilla last night. For shame..