[Money Guide] NPC Re-Match Guide

Staggiie

13 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Thanks so much Stag! Been looking for something like this for a while now

No problem! You're welcome :) It's about time I contributed something to the community lol 

11 minutes ago, zReborn said:

The Legend himself, Thanks for the info <3

herself* :P
You're welcome <3 And thank you too! Because If I hadn't seen your post I probably would have continued to forget I even collected this info and I never would have posted it. 

Edited by Staggiie
assuming mah gender rood jk
5 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good morning Staggiie, your guide is formatted and constructed very nicely. I voted 5 stars on it and I plan on linking it in my Money tutorial video's description.

Thank you very much! That sounds great, use as you please :)

4 hours ago, LiquidFrost said:

Hey! Nice guide. Maybe in future you can also put images into your guide and specify the trainers which are good for a quick run to gain a significant amount of money. 

Thank you! I'll try to work on some screenshots in the near future. And I do have a specific route I take for my money runs, but I don't have it typed up yet. I've just had it memorized, but I'll add it later as well. Thank you for your suggestions!

Just now, Staggiie said:

Thank you! I'll try to work on some screenshots in the near future. And I do have a specific route I take for my money runs, but I don't have it typed up yet. I've just had it memorized, but I'll add it later as well. Thank you for your suggestions!

Np. Feel free to ask me if you need any help with that.

Added stuff
Still a work in progress. I'll add more later. Currently nursing a headache, tired of typing, and need food. lol 
-Added my custom money run route (special selected "worth it" trainers. But be warned, It's a 2-3 hour run resulting in about 550k)
-Added screenshots to custom run walkthrough
-Planning to finish custom Hoenn run section + screens (later)  DONE
-Planning to create a custom quickie run (probs tomorrow) because i know my custom run (while I may love it) is too long for some. DONE

Thanks everyone so far for kind words and suggestions <3

Edited by Staggiie
completed something

Finished the Custom Runs + screenshots section and added a Quick Runs section + screenshots but I haven't timed myself doing them yet. Other than that the guide is pretty much done. I plan to time myself doing the quick runs tomorrow (maybe sooner if I get a chance).DONE

Also I made some formatting edits to give a cleaner, easy-to-follow look.
Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Edited by Staggiie
nvm, I finished it
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...