[Money Guide] NPC Re-Match Guide

Staggiie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 12:20 PM, Loullaby said:

Did they nerfed NPC money output? I did the Kanto one and got only 60k, i already won the league while ago

They made the Amulet Coin consumable. So, in that sense, kind of a nerf. The money gained is a little more now actually but the Amulet Coin is consumed and only lasts 1 hour. 

• 1 month later...

Is it not worth it to use Pay-Day because of the text pop-ups? the 500 or so per battle seems to add up but at the same time that could be more battles per minute. Persian seems to OHKO most things even if they resist its attacks. I even use it in gym battles because it gives around 800 per pay day even though it's not the best Pokemon it does help a decent amount for my team.  I use Pay Day, Return, Night Slash, Filler/Cut

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crin93 said:

good job, but what about Sinnoh??

Thanks. I haven't updated this in like a year lol It's not even totally accurate right now since the Amulet Coin update. Eventually I'll get around to it. I don't have alot of free time these days. Probably in the summer I'll set everything straight. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Loved this guide since the first time I read it. Keep going back to it since I forget about the trainer locations lol. Just uhh some quick adjusts to the leaders (since, as you said, it is a biit outdated)

After a couple of runs, I realized that all leaders give the same ammount of money depending on their number (All 1st gym leaders like Brock, Roxanne and Roark give the same ammount of $ . Only the three brothers of Unova are out of this rule and give less individually, but adding all three end up giving more than if it was only 1 leader). Misty - Brawly - Lenora - Gardenia give the same ammount, and so on. Here is a list of what they give with & without the Amulet Coin (AC)

SWeU9qF.jpg 

Note: Unova Brothers are out of this rule. Individually, they give $6,972 with no AC, and $10,458 with AC

I've made a custom Gym Route only to extend the effect of Amulet Coin as much as possible (Which tbh is like extra 10k-20k lmfao) and been able to earn exactly $237,132 in one hour. If people would like to see it I can make a thread only for this specific route, but If you want to hard grind for money I'd recommend going for the 32 gyms + trainer routes listed on this guide!

• 5 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 3:05 AM, Akaruyo said:

Loved this guide since the first time I read it. Keep going back to it since I forget about the trainer locations lol. Just uhh some quick adjusts to the leaders (since, as you said, it is a biit outdated)

After a couple of runs, I realized that all leaders give the same ammount of money depending on their number (All 1st gym leaders like Brock, Roxanne and Roark give the same ammount of $ . Only the three brothers of Unova are out of this rule and give less individually, but adding all three end up giving more than if it was only 1 leader). Misty - Brawly - Lenora - Gardenia give the same ammount, and so on. Here is a list of what they give with & without the Amulet Coin (AC)

SWeU9qF.jpg 

Note: Unova Brothers are out of this rule. Individually, they give $6,972 with no AC, and $10,458 with AC

I've made a custom Gym Route only to extend the effect of Amulet Coin as much as possible (Which tbh is like extra 10k-20k lmfao) and been able to earn exactly $237,132 in one hour. If people would like to see it I can make a thread only for this specific route, but If you want to hard grind for money I'd recommend going for the 32 gyms + trainer routes listed on this guide!

custom regym route for 1 hour please :)
and the pokemons if you want to share it

• 4 months later...

Thank you so much!

However, can you point out what money which trainers make? eg. some trainers give you ~$5400, others ~3k, can you point out the approx amount to help?

It would be easier to prioritize

Very amazing guide!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Sogna said:

Is this up to date?

No, it's not up to date, I just read that Mon. amulet is a held item and it is not...
Can somebody update this? I think that this is a very good guide, it's a shame it's obsolete

• 4 months later...
On 6/22/2021 at 7:07 PM, Sogna said:

No, it's not up to date, I just read that Mon. amulet is a held item and it is not...
Can somebody update this? I think that this is a very good guide, it's a shame it's obsolete

It's a held item in the original game, amulet coin here is a consummable.

• 1 year later...