Is there a spreadsheet that contains the amount of money that every trainer from kanto gives?

zReborn

1 hour ago, zReborn said:

I was thinking of making one, but i wanna know if someone already made one

You can use the search bar to search the forums for a guide with that info but I dunno if they're updated. 

However, I actually have the data you're looking for on hand. Not just for Kanto, but for Sevii Isles and Hoenn matchcall too. Back in November I re-matched every NPC with Amulet Coin and wrote down their payout totals. I never posted it to the forums though. Maybe I will now xD

38 minutes ago, Staggiie said:

You can use the search bar to search the forums for a guide with that info but I dunno if they're updated. 

However, I actually have the data you're looking for on hand. Not just for Kanto, but for Sevii Isles and Hoenn matchcall too. Back in November I re-matched every NPC with Amulet Coin and wrote down their payout totals. I never posted it to the forums though. Maybe I will now xD

That's a lot of free time lmao, i think i'd be super useful if you post it, pls do <3

Is there a spreadsheet that contains the amount of money that every trainer from kanto gives?

NPC's don't give same amount of money, so it depends. Sometimes on island 5 the 2 rich girls gave me 7000+, othertimes "only" 6500, so...

• Zehkar locked this topic