[LØRÐ] TheLordsOfTheHax

Sebat

10 minutes ago, Sebat said:

noob of lord > member of nore

Hey now my fellow Blaziken, ez up a little. Pretty sure noob of lord needed member of nore to choke to get that W, even tho noob of lord was getting coached by like every LC tryhard in the team (which is basically everyone in the team).

I see @Takens liking posts. Did you also like losing that Ponyta to Lazaaro? Ya know, something that actually has a use outside of a gimmick tier, unlike Clamperl? xddddd

Edited by LifeStyle
1 minute ago, narutoseninvictor said:

"like all the times you got coached in LYLE" 

Ye that explains why I still make deep runs in tournaments even tho I'm not in LYLE anymore...oh wait.

I like this kid tho, u guys got more trash talking rambos in here?

5 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Hey now my fellow Blaziken, ez up a little. Pretty sure noob of lord needed member of nore to choke to get that W, even tho noob of lord was getting coached by like every LC tryhard in the team (which is basically everyone in the team).

I see @Takens liking posts. Did you also like losing that Ponyta to Lazaaro? Ya know, something that actually has a use outside of a gimmick tier, unlike Clamperl? xddddd

yo, i got there with 7 LC comps. Do you need to tag me on a post to get my attention? i mean u can have deez nutz if you really want them.

9 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

hmm I know that nore u need an official for rank... so any member of nore doesn't have official but Efronx (he has) so if was named noob thats noob is better than a member of nore :)

Edited by Sebat
1 minute ago, Takens said:

yo, i got there with 7 LC comps. Do you need to tag me on a post to get my attention? i mean u can have deez nutz if you really want them.

ikr what a joke LC is xd

Just now, Sebat said:

hmm I know that nore u need an official for rank... so an any member of nore don't have official but Efronx (he has) so if was named noob thats noob is better than a member of nore :)

I still like you tho

44 minutes ago, narutoseninvictor said:

nore = Randoms 

37 minutes ago, narutoseninvictor said:

"like all the times you got coached in LYLE" 

xddddd el nob que me spamea para preguntar de comps, no puedes estar diciendo esto en serio hermano

2 minutes ago, Sebat said:

why? are u jealous?

#FelicesLos4

vamo a ser feliz vamo a ser feliz 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.