[PSL 7] Week Two

12 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Daryls hax+coach is the only thing you've got on me? I feel so bad for you.

As giantpipe would say.... kaynine 42 - gazelli 1 ezzzz u are my son

how about not even getting an invite then? how about resorting to using diglett to win your battles? and how about haxing ur way to win most of your battles? 

i would say you are my son, but ur not. ur my uguu

4 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

how about not even getting an invite then? how about resorting to using diglett to win your battles? and how about haxing ur way to win most of your battles? 

i would say you are my son, but ur not. ur my uguu

If only i tried harder, my lack of interest shows on the amount of invite tournies i showed up in.

Why wouldnt i use diglett against you? You used to ise raichu every game lmao. Its your fault, not mine.

people can go ahead and spectate our prevous battles, they wont find any hax.

6 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

If only i tried harder, my lack of interest shows on the amount of invite tournies i showed up in.

Why wouldnt i use diglett against you? You used to ise raichu every game lmao. Its your fault, not mine.

people can go ahead and spectate our prevous battles, they wont find any hax.

strange, I only needed to enter once. =)

22 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

strange, I only needed to enter once. =)

hue

24 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

What if somebody is 3-0 vs someone

(only a few will get this)

XD

What if Daryl, Eric and Dede got official wins and you don't

(everyone will get that)

Dw Tranz doe, there is still Riga. xd

Me vs Oltan on Saturday 4pm GMT. A number of you showed disappointment at the low level of salt in the previous week and I have taken the feedback, I promise an over-reaction to every crit, miss, and missed ko, as well as insults for every unconventional move in the set. So dump your dates, slam the door in front of your moms, and steal your dad's hidden whiskey bottles, because it's gonna be KEITH-TASTIC.

3 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

Me vs Oltan on Saturday 4pm GMT. A number of you showed disappointment at the low level of salt in the previous week and I have taken the feedback, I promise an over-reaction to every crit, miss, and missed ko, as well as insults for every unconventional move in the set. So dump your dates, slam the door in front of your moms, and steal your dad's hidden whiskey bottles, because it's gonna be KEITH-TASTIC.

We're not that sophisticated to be drinking whiskey, what now