*Results* Creative Writing Contest: A New Perspective

Noad

Brief:

5KrwZpS.png For this contest we are looking for budding writers to produce a piece of creative writing written from the perspective of a Pokemon.

5KrwZpS.png You can choose any Pokemon you want and are not limited to ones implemented in PokeMMO.

5KrwZpS.png The Pokemon can be a pre-existing character in the Pokemon Universe (example: Ash's Pikachu) or a brand new one created from your   own imagination.

5KrwZpS.png You are welcome to base the events in your story around whatever you wish, as long as it is written from a Pokemon's perspective.

5KrwZpS.png How you present your creative writing is down to you it can be in story form, diary form, poetry form - it is entirely up to you. 

5KrwZpS.png The minimum word limit is 250 words and the maximum limit is 2500 words. Please make sure that you read all of the rules before making your entry. Good luck and we look forward to reading some amazing entries. 

Submission Dates:
Entries will be accepted from 1st February 12am GMT until 28th February 11.59pm GMT

Prize:
1st Place Prize - $1,000,000 & 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize- 500 Reward Points

Third Place Prize - 250 Reward Points

Contest Rules:

• Only one entry per user.
  • Entries are to be made in this event thread, please include your IGN with the entry.
  • All entries must follow the forum rules (these can be found here).
  • Minimum word limit is 250 words and maximum word limit is 2500 words.

Host: Noad
Other Judges: XelaKebert Bearminator Ruak

16 hours ago, Noad said:

Brief:

5KrwZpS.png For this contest we are looking for budding writers to produce a piece of creative writing written from the perspective of a Pokemon.

5KrwZpS.png You can choose any Pokemon you want and are not limited to ones implemented in PokeMMO.

5KrwZpS.png The Pokemon can be a pre-existing character in the Pokemon Universe (example: Ash's Pikachu) or a brand new one created from your   own imagination.

5KrwZpS.png You are welcome to base the events in your story around whatever you wish, as long as it is written from a Pokemon's perspective.

5KrwZpS.png How you present your creative writing is down to you it can be in story form, diary form, poetry form - it is entirely up to you. 

5KrwZpS.png The minimum word limit is 250 words and the maximum limit is 2500 words. Please make sure that you read all of the rules before making your entry. Good luck and we look forward to reading some amazing entries. 

I just want to say, that you have my permission to use my Rhyzilla for your writing contest! Good luck to all the contestants!

Rhyzilla is a fictional Rhydon used in my Roy Rogers Walkthrough series starting with Part 5.

My trainer believed in me. I had to put my best into this fight.

He took his favourite pokemon into battlefield. Master said to use Ice beam so I did. I managed to land a really good shot, which KO'd my opponent fast.
I was excited! His eyes told me he is scaried by my performance. Master will be proud!
One after one his pokemons fainted. Only full restores he was using were keeping me from winning. As he finally land last lucky crit on me, I've looked at Lorelei. She was smiling.

She said I'm best dewgong in world. And I was never so happy. 

IGN Bearminator

Spoiler

no ofc I'm not taking a part

Spoiler

jk 1st place confirmed 

Nothing too special, but here we go:

Spoiler

I was wandering around the tall grass like usual, when I saw a human walking by.  Its footsteps stopped in front of me and I heard a voice above me, it came from that human - a boy.  He called out a name, and suddenly another Pokemon I had never seen before appeared in a flash before me.  Startled, out of instinct I rushed forward to attack it, however it was faster than me and a flame burst out from its mouth, burning me.  I was able to tackle it, but the pain from the burn weakened me too much for my attack to leave much of an impact.  I wasn't sure what this new Pokemon was going to do to me, and I was afraid of it.  I thought I was doomed.  I figured my only option was to attack it quickly, maybe I could knock it out before it had a chance to burn me again.  However, just before I could make my next move, the human boy made a motion that grabbed my attention, and in a flash, a red and white ball bounced onto my head.  I felt a strange, pulling sensation towards the ball that lifted me up off the ground, and I could feel my body become lighter and lighter.  Before I knew it, I was all alone in a round, dark place.  Was I inside that ball?  I panicked, and tried to free myself by tackling the side of the ball.  Once, twice, three times I tried to break out of the ball.  No good.  It wasn't enough; all I did was make the ball roll from side to side.  I was too tired to try to escape anymore.
    Exhausted, my mind drifted off, and I had a dream.  In my dream, I realized that boy was my Master.  Some instinct deep within me awoke, telling me to listen to my new Master, that he would lead me to a life full of greatness.  I'm not sure how much time passed, but I awoke to the sound of another human voice, this time it was an older female.  I couldn't tell what she was saying, but I felt a warmth coming from the ball that I had been confined to.  It made me feel much better - all of the burns and other injuries I suffered before were like they never happened.  I felt much more alive than before, like I could take on anything.
    However, it would be much more time before I got to see the light of day again...

Ign: Kickern